Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

So what you are saying is that he is really good, and we beat out the two teams who just competed in the title game for his commitment? Got it.

Wrong.
4-Star = Really Good.
3-Star = Just Good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you're saying is....we're doomed!

Not at all. If he stays at 3-stars we are doomed, but if they bump him to 4-stars we will be ok. That simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I must not be able to see sarcasm icons. To me, Jerry Kill and a 2* equals star player.

I am a 5*. I compare everyone to me.

If I was 55 years younger, I would be on Kill's radar.

And I did not throw a tight spiral.

I am a 5*. I compare everyone to me.

If I was 55 years younger, I would be on Kill's radar.

And I did not throw a tight spiral.

Doc we know you would've gotten the coveted brown star ranking ;)

I must not be able to see sarcasm icons. To me, Jerry Kill and a 2* equals star player.

It depends on D1 offers. If they have D1 offers they will be a star. Especially if they have the highly coveted Western Michigan offer. Otherwise they will be terrible no matter how many stars. Unless they committed right away, in which case they have no offers because the school was intimidated by the commitment to us. The exception is of course if they have high stars and committed to us, then stars matter. Of course when they drop the star ratings for the player who commits to us because of conspiracy, the star ratings no longer matter again. It's complicated. You need a doctorate in astrology to fully understand it all.

Kegel is at Oklahoma State this weekend per his 247 timeline. I think he will make a decision in the next week or two and this could be his last visit.

It depends on D1 offers. If they have D1 offers they will be a star. Especially if they have the highly coveted Western Michigan offer. Otherwise they will be terrible no matter how many stars. Unless they committed right away, in which case they have no offers because the school was intimidated by the commitment to us. The exception is of course if they have high stars and committed to us, then stars matter. Of course when they drop the star ratings for the player who commits to us because of conspiracy, the star ratings no longer matter again. It's complicated. You need a doctorate in astrology to fully understand it all.

its-science-anchorman.gif

That pretty much takes the mystery out of it.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I guess in theory Sid could be close if Edwards, Spielman, Kegel, and some other mystery person committed immediately and for the most part unexpectedly. So I mean, he's probably right on it

Official 2016 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumo...

The most accurate explanation ever of how recruiting / star ratings are viewed on GHole.

I guess in theory Sid could be close if Edwards, Spielman, Kegel, and some other mystery person committed immediately and for the most part unexpectedly. So I mean, he's probably right on it

I believe it would be Albert Okwuegbunam the TE from Illinois. He'd be a very good get and has an impressive offer list. He's the only TE we're pursuing and it seems we pick one or two each year.

Top Bottom