Minnesota v. Louisville in Puerto Rico - November 14, 2014

Richard needs to hustle the old man here. Rick will not want to make his kid look bad so he will let the game stay close. Richards has our boys look bad enough that the Cardinals get lax. With 5 min to go our guys turn it on and defeat the Cardinals.

Minnesota Fats would be proud.:cool02:

Wow didn't even think that the public wouldn't be able to get tickets. I was already looking at rentals on vrbo in San Juan. Anyone know if the public was available to go to the air carrier games or similar games?

Don't look in San Juan IMO. Its the opposite side of the island and traffic is BRUTAL there, especially in San Juan.

Don't look in San Juan IMO. Its the opposite side of the island and traffic is BRUTAL there, especially in San Juan.

If you go to Puerto Rico may I suggest visiting a little restaurant called "La Estacion" which is on the Northeast side of the island. If you make the trip down there, spend the time to take a trip into the Rain Forest which Fajardo would be on the way along with a lot of other decent activities in Fajardo.

Anyway, La Estacion had some of the freshest and most delicions Red Snapper I've ever had, caught fresh that day, and cooked on a grill to order. FANTASTIC.

Great rum drinks as well and they had a Nathan's Bacon wrapped hotdog with avocado that was remarkable.

http://laestacionpr.com/eat.shtml

Tweet from Doogie which should be music to the ears of season ticket holders.

@NadineBabu I asked Mike Ellis on 1500 earlier why nobody is showing up. He said schedule. They're working hard on a better one in 2014.

Tweet from Doogie which should be music to the ears of season ticket holders.

@NadineBabu I asked Mike Ellis on 1500 earlier why nobody is showing up. He said schedule. They're working hard on a better one in 2014.

He said the schedule should grow and the program grows.

Top Bottom