All Things Gary Trent Jr. Thread - Trent, Wendell Carter Talk Package Deal in Hot Tub

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/116479134" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go Gophers!!

Gary Trent had 29 points and 11 rebounds. 10-20 fg, 4-6 3pt, 5-8 ft. To lead his team to a section championship and to go to State. This is the player I'm most excited about possible getting along with Amir Coffey

Yeah we ain't getting Trent. Surprised tOSU still hasn't offered.

Not all are enamored by the Blue Devils. Many players don't want to wait until the national championship game to play a B1G school. At the U he can play one every week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And Duke swoops into Apple Valley once again in an attempt poach our best talent. Can we make the entire city a gated community with no access to Polish coaches with vowel-challenged last names?

Ohio State just offered following a 36 point outing against Team Texas Elite and a 20 point performance in a win over Boo Williams. More big time offers are surely coming, and I'm sure several blue bloods will be getting involved over the 10-14 months too. Unless Gary really has his heart set on staying home, he's going to be a real long shot.

Yep, his dad's friend who is an "uncle figure" to him is on the Ohio State staff. Plus Duke is sniffing around. He gone. We are going to get some nice east coast talent over the next few years though.

Yep, his dad's friend who is an "uncle figure" to him is on the Ohio State staff. Plus Duke is sniffing around. He gone. We are going to get some nice east coast talent over the next few years though.

Plus with Goanar Mar, Tre Jones, Matthew Hurt, and Theo John as realistic recruiting targets over the next few years, the blow of [likely] missing out on Gary Trent Jr is lessened.

“Anything that you see Kobe (Bryant) or (LeBron) James do from a perimeter standpoint, my son is capable of that,” the elder Trent said. “And what you see Kevin Garnett or Tim Duncan or myself do in the post, he has that.

So when is young Gary's Hall of Fame induction set for? I want to make sure I have my tickets ordered.

So when is young Gary's Hall of Fame induction set for? I want to make sure I have my tickets ordered.

It's going to really help with recruiting to have the #1 player in the NBA have played for the Maroon and Gold.

“Anything that you see Kobe (Bryant) or (LeBron) James do from a perimeter standpoint, my son is capable of that,” the elder Trent said. “And what you see Kevin Garnett or Tim Duncan or myself do in the post, he has that.

“We leave no stone untouched because to me, MVP is most versatile player.”

lolololol

Best part of that quote is that Trent Sr. drops his own name in the same breath as two of the greatest PFs ever.

Top Bottom