Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    That must be the Gophers new anthracite uniform because two future Gophers are wearing it!

He would look really good in a Gopher uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherBlood666 View Post
    Where the hell was the And 1 - he got hammered. Want this kid so bad...one and done is just fine when that one is a Big Ten Title and Final Four or better finish. Go Gophers!

Yes, I did win the Gopherhole 2016 Bracket Challenge - Yes, it was a total fluke.
    Kaler & Coyle are scum and should be sent packing!

Blog Entries

I don't want a one and done Suggs. Period. He needs to stay a few years. Didn't Kris Humphries try the one and done? Look what happened to him! He ended up married to Kim Kardashian for 72 days. Is it really worth it?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    I don't want a one and done Suggs. Period. He needs to stay a few years. Didn't Kris Humphries try the one and done? Look what happened to him! He ended up married to Kim Kardashian for 72 days. Is it really worth it?
    Suggs would join a much better team than the one Humphries did, hump also came with baggage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bemidjigopher View Post
    Suggs would join a much better team than the one Humphries did, hump also came with baggage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    For those close to Gopher recruiting, is Suggs in play ? Snow and Bossi already said that ship has sailed.

Quote Originally Posted by builtbadgers View Post
    For those close to Gopher recruiting, is Suggs in play ? Snow and Bossi already said that ship has sailed.
    No, its Gonzaga or overseas for a year.

Humphries made 66 million in the NBA.....

You literally just used the most financially successful basketball player in the programs history to try justify not wanting one of the top basketball players in the country. Also players love life has nothing to do with basketball and shouldn't matter to any of us.
    Last edited by GuyFawkes; 08-03-2019 at 08:37 AM.

If he’s really going to play one year before going pro, and a degree means nothing, why not play for the hometown team? The argument that he would have a better chance to win a title with Gonzaga would be negated if these local studs would just stay home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Is this Moron #1? Put Moron #2 on the phone."

I literally have zero clue on Suggs. I f everyone is saying Gonzaga perhaps he wants a smaller Jesuit school. Perhaps he is thinking that playing in the Big 10 has more appeal.

Lmao. Wow man