***ALL THINGS JALEN SUGGS THREAD*** UPDATED 9/22: Gophers Offer Scholarship

yeah Humphries led the big ten in scoring and in rebounding his freshman year and was a lottery pick. Suggs can come here and showcase his talent just fine.

yeah Humphries led the big ten in scoring and in rebounding his freshman year and was a lottery pick. Suggs can come here and showcase his talent just fine.

Yeah but, are there any Kardashians still available?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Surprised Suggs is still doing officials, figured he would have committed to zags already, but maybe he is waiting to do it on his official for some reason

Surprised Suggs is still doing officials, figured he would have committed to zags already, but maybe he is waiting to do it on his official for some reason

Free pampered vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suggs better not be recruiting Chet to go to the Zags. It is bad enough for him to go, but stealing another MN player would be a crime. Wouldn't Suggs be gone when Chet starts at the U?

Suggs better not be recruiting Chet to go to the Zags. It is bad enough for him to go, but stealing another MN player would be a crime. Wouldn't Suggs be gone when Chet starts at the U?

Yeah I would think if he's the one and done everyone says, maybe he is going to play professionally like some speculate, so in return he is warming up chet to the zags to make up for it!

Spokane is a renowned vacation wonderland.

We went on vacation there this summer...gorgeous river front park...beautiful Japanese annua andl perrenial gardens and a absolutely eye popping historic hotel better than anything in minneapolis. I had no idea and was surprised what a great place it is.

Spokane is a special place. Gonzaga has such a unique fit in the community and it is the only game in town. The sell a great culture and order. Few a top 20 coach. Private, small , jesuit.

Spokane is a special place. Gonzaga has such a unique fit in the community and it is the only game in town. The sell a great culture and order. Few a top 20 coach. Private, small , jesuit.

Not again.......

Do not read it. It is a opinion of why Suggs or any other recruit would go their. Have you every been ?

Yes, I have been to Spokane, but not Gonzaga. It is just another nice small city out in the middle of nowhere. It is very seldom ranked in the top 25 places to live. Where as the Twin Cities is usually in the top 10. Kind of along the lines you say, the kid ain’t going there to see the bridge.

Yes, I have been to Spokane, but not Gonzaga. It is just another nice small city out in the middle of nowhere. It is very seldom ranked in the top 25 places to live. Where as the Twin Cities is usually in the top 10. Kind of along the lines you say, the kid ain’t going there to see the bridge.

I don't think the things that make cities the "places to live" are always the same things that college students look towards.

I get the appeal of Gonzaga. The downside is that I think players in that conference get less publicity than players in the ACC/Big 10. I knew about Brandon Clarke last year, but I didn't know about him in the same way I would have if he had played at Georgetown (and certainly not the Big 10).

Suggs loves football ....Zags do not have a team to watch....

Spokane may not be ranked in the Top 25 places to live, but Gonzaga is consistently ranked in the Top 25 for basketball. Like other posters have stated, kids looking to go play basketball are probably looking for different things such as the quality of the basketball program, whose the head coach, amount of anticipated playing time, etc.

I wouldn’t put too much stock into the actual town the college is located in.

Top Bottom