Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 395

Thread: Iran deal

  1. #331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    False. These are all things known as sin. The sins were recorded as part of history and for teaching the suffering that sin causes and the separation from God it creates.
    God ordered people to sin in horrible ways. Not a very good look.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    Look what it has produced world wide. The proof is in the pudding. Christianity, when lived out according to the Bible, produces goodness. Islam, when lived out according to Quran produces violence, mistreatment of women and a dysfunctional society. All you have to do is look around and you will see what is true. You know this, but you want options, because options makes you the king and not God.

    There cannot be two right religions when they contradict each other at the central point. The central point is- Who is Jesus? The Bible says He is God. The Quran says he is a teacher and prophet. The Bible says that Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Jesus makes the invite. Only those that choose to accept it and come to the table enjoy the dinner.
    Christianity has produced just so much goodness throughout the years. Never produced any wars, torture, or horror in the world. Nope, never. Keep your head buried in the sand hypocrite.
    Who hates iowa?

  3. Default

    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

  4. #334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Christianity has produced just so much goodness throughout the years. Never produced any wars, torture, or horror in the world. Nope, never. Keep your head buried in the sand hypocrite.
    What war has Christianity- as described and acted out in the New Testament- produced in the last 100 years? I can tell you that secular humanism, atheism and agnosticism which is acted out in the form of communism has taken the lives of 100 million in the past 100 years. The record of mankind is abysmal. Yet you put your faith in ....mankind. I understand that you reject Christ. You are free to do that. If I am right you will face judgement based on that rejection. If I am not right then my opinion is simply that. If you feel the need to call me a hypocrite for that....go for it. Whatever makes you feel good.

  5. #335

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    God ordered people to sin in horrible ways. Not a very good look.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    God has never ordered anyone to sin. What God orders cannot be sin. God is the owner of creation. You have a problem with understanding who owns what. You want men to be in control- not God. But the record of mankind is horrid because men have fallen into sin and walked away from God of their own free will. An order from God to wipe out an evil enemy is not sin. It is of little difference to wiping out the Nazis. Would you have preferred Nazism and Hitler would have survived? Not a good look....

  6. Default

    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

  7. #337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    God has never ordered anyone to sin. What God orders cannot be sin. God is the owner of creation. You have a problem with understanding who owns what. You want men to be in control- not God. But the record of mankind is horrid because men have fallen into sin and walked away from God of their own free will. An order from God to wipe out an evil enemy is not sin. It is of little difference to wiping out the Nazis. Would you have preferred Nazism and Hitler would have survived? Not a good look....
    So god ordering sin isn't sin for the person carrying out the sin? Wow! The record of mankind includes the mass killings on behalf of the christians. Not to mention the raping, the incest, the bigotry, etc.....

    Good on you for owning it.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    What war has Christianity- as described and acted out in the New Testament- produced in the last 100 years? I can tell you that secular humanism, atheism and agnosticism which is acted out in the form of communism has taken the lives of 100 million in the past 100 years. The record of mankind is abysmal. Yet you put your faith in ....mankind. I understand that you reject Christ. You are free to do that. If I am right you will face judgement based on that rejection. If I am not right then my opinion is simply that. If you feel the need to call me a hypocrite for that....go for it. Whatever makes you feel good.
    Why limit it to 100 years? Again your head is buried in the sand, so sad.

    Right now we are waging your holy wars. According to you we need to wipe out all the muslims in the ME for christians to be safe in the world.
    Who hates iowa?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    So god ordering sin isn't sin for the person carrying out the sin? Wow! The record of mankind includes the mass killings on behalf of the christians. Not to mention the raping, the incest, the bigotry, etc.....

    Good on you for owning it.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Now his thought processes around trump are starting to make sense. Trump is a god to beeg so nothing trump does can be wrong (see sin) because he's trump.
    Who hates iowa?

  10. Default

    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

  11. #341

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    Now his thought processes around trump are starting to make sense. Trump is a god to beeg so nothing trump does can be wrong (see sin) because he's trump.
    Ah! It is starting to make sense. Trump is infallible.....just like beej's god. Sin isn't sin for them. And Obama is a Muslim who hates America.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Ah! It is starting to make sense. Trump is infallible.....just like beej's god. Sin isn't sin for them. And Obama is a Muslim who hates America so everything he did was sin.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    FIFY
    Who hates iowa?

  13. #343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    FIFY
    Good catch.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

  14. #344

    Default

    beeg, you have triggered the unHoly. The God haters. They have to live themselves, that is their punishment of Earth.
    Kingdom Warriors

  15. #345

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    God ordered people to sin in horrible ways. Not a very good look.

    Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    What are your specific examples?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •