Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Iran deal

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Interesting comparison, but you’re comparing the modern era to periods in history when everything operated at a snails pace. The modern era and technicals advancements occur with blinding speed compared to those periods, and maintaining a status for 80 years in the modern ear is like 1000 years of dominance in the Middle Ages or even beyond.
    This argument could be made for any period in history as it seems technology advances at an exponential pace. Humans have been around for millions of years but all our technology is very recent.

I don't deny that the USofA is in the argument for greatest in history, just saying we aren't a clear winner. And as it seems we are about to fall to other super powers our reign may not even compare to some of the others.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    We have the best beaches!
    If you are talking about MN then yes !
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Since any RWNJ source goes:

Last edited by howeda7; 08-08-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    So if it's a country you admire then they don't have to follow the rules? How about Saudi Arabia?
    It isn't just SA. Every Sunni country is working to get nukes because we have enabled Iran to develop them. A wonderful stable part of the world. Islam Rules!
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    This argument could be made for any period in history as it seems technology advances at an exponential pace. Humans have been around for millions of years but all our technology is very recent.

I don't deny that the USofA is in the argument for greatest in history, just saying we aren't a clear winner. And as it seems we are about to fall to other super powers our reign may not even compare to some of the others.

That is the Democrat plan. Can you explain it?
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    [/B]

That is the Democrat plan. Can you explain it?
    That was from 2 months ago and has nothing to do with democrats or their plan.
    Who hates iowa?

I don't understand all of the Iran hate. Who have they attacked? I keep hearing how they are terrorists and sponsor terrorism, which is true. But so do we, and Israel.

One thing I'm starting to give Obama more and more credit for was that he didn't kiss Israel's ass like Trump does. Iran is just another boogy monster and another country Israel wants us to go war with for them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    That was from 2 months ago and has nothing to do with democrats or their plan.
    OK, I see you can not explain it. Makes it easier to be a DFLer.

#walkaway
    Kingdom Warriors

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    I don't understand all of the Iran hate. Who have they attacked? I keep hearing how they are terrorists and sponsor terrorism, which is true. But so do we, and Israel.

One thing I'm starting to give Obama more and more credit for was that he didn't kiss Israel's ass like Trump does. Iran is just another boogy monster and another country Israel wants us to go war with for them.
    Just a lack of knowledge and some misguided judgement. Not a big deal.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post

Bingo!
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    OK, I see you can not explain it. Makes it easier to be a DFLer.

#walkaway
    There is nothing to explain, Trump is the one causing the fall not democrats.
    Who hates iowa?