#14 MICH vs FSU Matchup Tonight

woozee

Reaction score
It will be interesting to watch how Florida State plays Michigan especially how they are coming up in our schedule.

Will anyone be watching this? Predictions?

The first of many ACC-Big Ten matchups over the next couple weeks. Essentially the "Big Ten/ACC Challenge" starts with this one. Usually I'll always pull for Big Ten teams to win these kind of games, but because we play FSU in a couple weeks I wouldn't mind seeing a Seminole win.

I'll say Go Blue 77, Seminoles 70

Watching it right now definitely no shortage of size for Florida State.

Would love to see a Big Ten/Pac?? challenge for BB. Would have been nice.

**I don't like using B1G and I don't like the new placement in The Barn.

This game is perfect for the gophers. If Florida some how beats Michigan and we can beat them at home I would expect to see the respect bar for our program skyrocket.

I could see our speed causing problems for FSU and Michigan as far as those teams picking up our guys cleanly defensively.

This game is perfect for the gophers. If Florida some how beats Michigan and we can beat them at home I would expect to see the respect bar for our program skyrocket.

I could see our speed causing problems for FSU and Michigan as far as those teams picking up our guys cleanly defensively.

Agreed, woozee! Especially if the Gophers can't knock off Syracuse/don't have a strong showing in Maui, that could be a great "redemption" game.

FSU has like 55 7 footers on their squad. wow.

FSU has like 55 7 footers on their squad. wow.

Yeah but both of them have terrible conditioning. All we have to do is make them run.

Ojo in my opinion has poor defensive discipline. He causes dumb fouls from being too aggressive.

I could see EE rip into these two.

FSU has Ojo and Bojo in the frontcourt. They definitely appear to be a more formidable matchup for the Gophers this year compared to last year.

Michigan does not look like a top 25 team.

Michigan is a top-25 team. Have you seen what else is out there being passed off as top-25? UConn with one really good player and a bunch of role players. Marquette who can't shoot. New Mexico who got beat by Harvard in the tourney last year and got handled today by UMass. VCU who got routed in the tourney by Mich last year and got routed by FSU. Michigan isn't as good as last year obviously but they are still a good basketball team.

They may be considered a good team, but we all have to agree overrated. Especially after losing to charlotte tonight.

Top Bottom