GIF video of Cliff Alexander picking up Illinois hat and then putting on KU hat

Honestly, I see the Quentin Snider signing switch to be more hurtful to Illinois. Out of the blue seemingly he signs with Louisville when Illinois was expecting him to sign with them instead. And surely Illinois had spent weeks if not months planning on Snider being their PG in this class and recruiting like it. Now, the rug is pulled out from under Illinois by Snider. Alexander never committed to Illinois and they knew all along they were in a battle and had no assurances of getting him, and surely they were more prepared to move on from him going elsewhere than Snider.

Not to defend Snider too much, but I can at least understand why he did what he did. He's a lifetime Louisville fan and committed his sophomore year. Only decommitted because there were 3 4/5* guards recruited in 2013 and 2 more in 2014 at the time. He's now flopped back to Louisville because the log-jam has cleared up a bit over there.

Personally, if I had shot at an NBA contract, I might not want to go somewhere where I would be competing for minutes with 6/7 other guards.

Yahoo: Public filing ties Cliff Alexander parent to financial firm

A Uniform Commercial Code filed in August 2014 ties the mother of suspended Kansas basketball player Cliff Alexander to a finance company that, according to its website, specializes in loans to professional athletes and agents, Yahoo Sports has learned.

On Aug. 25, 2014, a UCC filing was made in the state of Illinois under the name of Latillia Alexander of Chicago, Cliff Alexander’s mother. The filing is publicly accessible on the Illinois Secretary of State website. The securing party is listed as Ludus Capital of Delray Beach, Fla.

Among the types of financing extended by Ludus Capital, which has offices in Florida and New York: draft loans to potential high draft picks in the NBA and NFL. However, the loans are extended to athletes after they have declared for the draft. In August, Alexander was just starting his freshman year at Kansas.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/public...-214254286-ncaab.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

Go Gophers!!

His dad looks like an extra in the movie Cotton Club. All that is missing is a heater in a shoulder strap.

Not proud of it, but part of me is happy this guy didn't get drafted last night.

Top Bottom