Seat Selection Question

GMan

Section 238, Rows 19 and 20
Reaction score
I have a question regarding seat selection. I will be selecting 6 seats on April 30th. In the Metrodome I had 2 sets of tickets (2 seats and 4 seats). I am combining them in the new stadium. I am trying to decide if I should pick 6 seats in a row or 2 sets of 3, one right behind the other. Does anyone have any experience with either of these configurations? Pro/cons of each?

Depends on the group

Three and three (or four an two) works great for a group of adults. If you are going to have small kids in your group, I'd stick to one row since they thend to like to go move around.

What 2nd DG said sounds about right. In my group the last few years we've had about 3 rows of 5 seats, and the "square" configuration works out well. However, if you have kids you might want to sandwich them in between the adults and get one row of 6.

Another thing to consider is simple quality of seats. Not sure when you select, but chances are if you hunt, you probably can find a better set of 6 seats by doing the 3X3 deal as opposed to trying to find six seats in a row. Maybe. That might be my determining factor...which way can get you the highest quality of location.

In a 3x3 configuration it's easier to carry on a conversation in the group as well

Thanks for your input. The 3 and 3 arrangement sounds like a good idea. Are there any problems getting seating improvements done with this configuration?

Gopher7, have you been able to improve your 3x5 seating arrangement in the past?

Top Bottom