1. Default Wisconsin Game Time

Wisconsin game time will be announced next week. Please, please, please 2:30. From Twitter:

Last edited by year of the gopher; 11-11-2013 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Fixed html...sort of
    Classy Gentlemen of Section 117
    http://recessionproofminnesota.blogspot.com/

I would think it would have to be 2:30.

I could see 11am on ESPN, if ABC decides to pick up Nebraska-Penn State in the 2:30 slot. Doubt they'd put our game on BTN, so instead we get wider coverage with a crappier time slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopher07 View Post
    I could see 11am on ESPN, if ABC decides to pick up Nebraska-Penn State in the 2:30 slot. Doubt they'd put our game on BTN, so instead we get wider coverage with a crappier time slot.
    Or MI-IA since MI is always a draw. I think (not certain) the best game gets ABC@2:30 and the second best game gets 11am on ESPN. Best meaning the most national interest.

Hoping it will be 2:30. It should be the ABC game, but you never know.
    DISCLAIMER: The above post may contain speculation and/or opinions

The gametime is on a 6 day hold, all big ten games except Purdue and Illinois are on 6 day hold. Game can either be on ESPN, ABC or BTN.
    go Twins & Gophers go.

I have no inside information but this one just feels like a 2:30 ABC game to me. I don't normally post my hunches and waste space with them. But when I do, I am usually right. I'm feeling 2:30 this time.

Part of the reason this team has been "under the radar" is because it has been playing a lot of 11:00 AM games. Beyond MN, there are now more than a few people starting to say "I'd like to catch that MN team I've been reading about."

Quote Originally Posted by Schnauzer View Post
    I have no inside information but this one just feels like a 2:30 ABC game to me. I don't normally post my hunches and waste space with them. But when I do, I am usually right. I'm feeling 2:30 this time.

Part of the reason this team has been "under the radar" is because it has been playing a lot of 11:00 AM games. Beyond MN, there are now more than a few people starting to say "I'd like to catch that MN team I've been reading about."

8. Default

Only one game is clearly a bigger draw: Baylor/Oklahoma State. Penn St/Nebraska and Northwestern/MSU lack teams at the 8-2 record of Wisconsin and Minnesota. Would be logical for Game Day and a 2:30 starting time.

Default 11am

Quote Originally Posted by year of the gopher View Post
    Wisconsin game time will be announced next week. Please, please, please 2:30. From Twitter:

I'd vote for 11am. Gophers in the Big 10 are 1-2 with kickoffs at 2:30pm and 3-0 at 11am. 2nd half would be pitch black with a 2:30 PM start and presumably much cooler temp.

I normally don't like 11AM starts but it might slightly reduce the number of drunk skunks at kick-off time.

Go Gophers!
    Professional Ticket Scalper since 2015

Quote Originally Posted by MNGoldenGophers1 View Post
    I normally don't like 11AM starts but it might slightly reduce the number of drunk skunks at kick-off time.

Go Gophers!
    I think the fact that gun opener in WI is that same day may result in fewer Beckys. We all know, the one thing they love more than football in Whisky, is their deer.

Quote Originally Posted by mnsports1 View Post
    I think the fact that gun opener in WI is that same day may result in fewer Beckys. We all know, the one thing they love more than football in Whisky, is their deer.
    Gun opener isn't as important to most Skunks...they hunt year round with out without a license.
    "There are no facts, only interpretations" Nietzsche

13. Default

I see what you did there.

So - when do they announce this thing already???
    DISCLAIMER: The above post may contain speculation and/or opinions

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spoofin View Post
    So - when do they announce this thing already???
    They will announce the start time late tonight or tomorrow morning.
    go Twins & Gophers go.

Yeah but they prefer them already dead and in a ditch.
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Riggins View Post
    Yeah but they prefer them already dead and in a ditch.
    No, they like them plastered on the road.
    Originally Posted by calminnfan
    The problem with the Gophers is not the talent. Talent alone they should make the final 8 if not the final 4. They should make noise

18. Default

Next Sat. (11/23), BTN will have Michigan at Iowa at 12p & Nebraska at PSU at 3:30p. Illinois at Purdue also at 12p. All time
    https://twitter.com/mcaldero74/statu...27114833670144

11/23 MICH@IOWA confirmed BTN 12 ET. NEB@PSU confirmed BTN 3:30 ET. WIS@MINN, MSU@NU, IND@OSU TBD on ESPN, ESPN2 or ABC at 12 or 3:30 ET.
    https://twitter.com/BigTenMarkTV/sta...27600735395840
    Last edited by gophersfan; 11-16-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    go Twins & Gophers go.

19. Default

Battle for the AXE will be a 2:30 pm start for Gophers and Badgers and will be on ESPN.
    go Twins & Gophers go.

Quote Originally Posted by gophersfan View Post
    Battle for the AXE will be a 2:30 pm start for Gophers and Badgers and will be on ESPN.
    Thanks.