Shooter says USC offers Seantrel

BleedGopher

Reaction score
University of Southern California football coach Pete Carroll was on the telephone a few days ago with Seantrel Henderson, offering the 6-foot-7, 295-pound Cretin-Derham Hall junior offensive lineman a scholarship. Carroll is coming hard after Henderson, as are the Gophers and Notre Dame.

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_12174610

Go Gophers!!

I think about everyone this side of Mexico knew that was coming! Basically it all comes down to whether Henderson wants to stay home or not, since he will have his choice of whatever college he will want to play at.

File this one under no suprise to any one

calminnfan summed it up with:

"Basically it all comes down to whether Henderson wants to stay home or not, since he will have his choice of whatever college he will want to play at. "

Amen.

hopefully usc finally gets what the deserve and they get nailed with some violations for bush and mayo. what a bunch of crap, the ncaa is a joke

Why did they wait this long? I would have guessed he already had offers from just about every team in the country by now.

I don't see him committing to USC. I believe it's going to be a toss up between Ohio State, Notre Dame, Minnesota, and Michigan. I think having two of his best friends being recruited by the U helps out. His family is really good friends with JD Pride and John Crockett family. I heard that Crockett was receiving strong interest from the U. He could be used to help recruit Seantrel along with the coaches from the U. We witnessed this with Michael Floyd if you remember.

Hasn't his dad specifically talked about USC in the past? I don't know any actual quotes and I don't want to misrepresent Mr. Henderson, I just thought I heard him say something in relation to the Trojans.

Hasn't his dad specifically talked about USC in the past? I don't know any actual quotes and I don't want to misrepresent Mr. Henderson, I just thought I heard him say something in relation to the Trojans.

Yes, he did. Peace out, Seantrel...been nice knowin' ya.

Top Bottom