Say something nice about Wisconsin thread(?)......................................

froggopher

Reaction score
Okay, Okay, We want to pound these creepy Badgers into the TCF Bank Stadium turf. I was born in Lacrosse, that's about it. Some of the Wisky girls are kinda slutty too! Go Gophers! Final score next Saturday is : Gophers 45 Becky 3!!!!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

(They play two weeks from today)

They are the 6th best province or state connected to us.

I went to Oshkosh for college, and I have lots of nice things to say about Wisconsinites.

#1 Hung out with huge Badger fans, and they don't make fun of Gophers that much. They just hate anyone from Chicago.

#2 They are who our fans should try to be like. Not in the aspect of blacking out, then waking up the next morning and pre-gaming before the game, but giving a fun game atmosphere than all can enjoy.

#3 I love Wisconsin girls. They are indeed slutty. Mostly because 90% of them love getting super drunk and sloppy.

#4 I'm a Packer fan

#5 They got rid of Beilenema

#6 Madison is more liberal than Minneapolis, making us look better.

Something good about Wisconsin:

It's not the worst state in America. It's just ahead of Iowa.

It is a beautiful state to drive through, as long as you don't stop.

It's nice to have something so close when you want to piss outside.

But seriously, Dick's Bar in Hudson has a killer breakfast.

I like the view of Minnesota from the east bank of the St. Croix River in wisconsin.

Does Ed Gein still make those leather jackets?

The Apple Valley Ampitheatre is a great place to watch a concert. I've seen Dylan, the Who, Elvis Costello and a few other shows there.

They make some damn fine bratwurst in Sheboygan. (and the red sauce at Old County Stadium was dynamite).

The Norske Nook in Osseo, WI makes some of the best pie in the world.

WI bars sell off-sale until midnight. (grew up near the border - made a lot of post 10pm beer runs in my drinking days - and I even remember a few of them.........)

I am a dice dealer here in Las Vegas. Every time the Skunks come here to blowout UNLV, my tips prove to be some of the best I make all year. I sure would enjoy the weekend even more, however, if UNLV would kick their Badger asses.

They have enough common courtesy not to have sex in sporting arena bathroom stalls (as far as I know), unlike Iowa.

Good? Well...it's not Iowa, or...do I prefer Iowa over Sconnie? Geez... I don't know which is worse, errr..I mean less crappy.
Ok, I got it, it's not Canada!

The Dells

Sent from my MZ617 using Tapatalk 4

I lost my virginity to a slutty high school girl from River Falls, WI.

It's generally cleaner than Mexico. Most of the time.

Smells better now that Bielema is gone...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/A3Wj943tNlA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Love this one...

Top Bottom