Ugh: Mo Walker suspended for 6 games due to violation of University policy

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>Hearing U of M cops walked in on this Mo Walker smoke out, leaving athletic dept. w/ no choice but to suspend him.</p>— Patrick Reusse (@1500ESPN_Reusse) <a href="https://twitter.com/1500ESPN_Reusse/statuses/399553939072241665">November 10, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Weed was my first guess as well. Wouldn't seem to be academics when we're right in the middle of a semester.

So sad...this would never happen in Colorado. Why don't you all legalize pot?

Lots of people who take up big weight loss programs end up smoking (or increase smoking). This may have something to do with the situation. Hope he is able to stay on the healthy program without the relaxation/occupying effects of smoking dope.

Must be something about those Canadians on our team...

Lots of people who take up big weight loss programs end up smoking (or increase smoking). This may have something to do with the situation. Hope he is able to stay on the healthy program without the relaxation/occupying effects of smoking dope.

Must be something about those Canadians on our team...

B.C. bud

I personally doubt it. That would be more serious than a suspension, I think.

I agree. At Minnesota, people usually get credited with Final Four appearances when they have other people write their papers for them.

I'm not trying to incriminate Mo, but I've heard from many friends that currently attend the U that the Big guy has been known to poke a little smot from time to time. Again, not saying this is the reason he was suspended or going any further than what I've already said, but if I were a gambling man I'd put my green on it being the ganja

just+watering+my+plants_ed582f_3845735.gif

I'm not trying to incriminate Mo, but I've heard from many friends that currently attend the U that the Big guy has been known to poke a little smot from time to time. Again, not saying this is the reason he was suspended or going any further than what I've already said, but if I were a gambling man I'd put my green on it being the ganja

From time to time is one thing, but we're seeing a lot of habitual use. I mean, can the athletes just lay off the doobie? Is that too much to ask?

From time to time is one thing, but we're seeing a lot of habitual use. I mean, can the athletes just lay off the doobie? Is that too much to ask?

Probably about the same chance as dr don laying off the beer.

just+watering+my+plants_ed582f_3845735.gif

Well, he WAS friends with DevoeJoe, so ... you know.

I agree. At Minnesota, people usually get credited with Final Four appearances when they have other people write their papers for them.

Kind of like North Carolina, difference being that their academic scandals that get swept under the rug

Ran into some people who said they spend time with Mo Walker at the game today, said that they live in the same apartment complex and that he is known to smoke the mary-juan-a from time to time.

I hope the team really laid into him. He is letting his team down big time by making them short handed for some tough games coming up.

Top Bottom