Where to buy a Gopher parka?

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Anyone know of a TC retail outlet(s) that has Gopher parka's on their rack? I would like to pick-up a parka/hood or a heavy jacket.

I have not checked this year, but Goldy's locker room has had them in the past. If not a parka, a heavy jacket with a nice GOLD hoody underneath works very well.

It is hit and miss but I picked up a lined long Gopher coat at JC Penney but that was in anticipation of the new stadium and being outside and was about 3 years ago. They do have some UofM stuff though.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not checked this year, but Goldy's Locker Room has had them in the past. If not a parka, a heavy jacket with a nice GOLD hoody underneath works very well.

They also have a nice parka-style lined raincoat with hood I got from Goldy's. When it's colder I wear a sweatshirt under that and it basically serves as a parka.

U of M Bookstore may have something. Hubby bought a nice warm jacket last year that had a zip out liner and I just bought a warmer jacket there last home game. No zip out liner but it kept me warm with only a T-shirt underneath.

Check your local Goodwill or Savers for any Starter or Apex brand Gopher jackets. They are in high demand so make sure you hit up as many metro area locations or possible.

My son got his at Fleet Farm a few years ago so I guess you should look just about anywhere. I haven't looked so I don't know if Fleet Farm carries Gopher stuff anymore or not.

Top Bottom