I covet the Governor's Victory Bell so badly it makes me ache.

johnnybb

Reaction score
Let us finally bring home our most prized trophy. The spirit of Nystrom is strong. Can you all feel it?

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS!" -John Donne.

"No man is an island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main; if a clod be washed away by the sea, Europe is the less, as well as if a promontory were, as well as if a manor of thy friend's or of thine own were; any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind, and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS!" -John Donne.

Are you saying that we're going to get killed next week?

I'm saying John Donne was a Gopher fan. The metaphysical poets couldn't help but love this team.

Best scenario is Gophers beat PSU, find out the PSUchildrapers forgot to bring the bell and no one cares.

You guys need to learn to respect the bell. If we don't support this thing it might not make it.

Bowl Bound, Guaranteed winning record...now a trophy for the empty trophy cases....

Top Bottom