Charter

Indi1006

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if everyone knows, but those of us with Charter were missing the game for almost the entire first quarter. Pretty tough kick in the nuts when we'd been waiting all week for arguably our most important game in a decade. I'd like to kick the Charter CEO in the nuts in return, and I just can't articulate I don't think how frustrating it was to have Nebraska-Northwestern on three different channels and the Gophers nowhere to be found. Ugh!!!

Down here we have mediacom which is considered to have the worst customer service of them all. We're supposed to have an "extra football game channel" on Saturdays when more than one game is on the BTN at the same time. The game finder at BTN.com even says that there is one. But in the 6 years I've lived here, not a single BT game has been on this channel. I've called mediacom several times about this and the rep never seems to understand what I am talking about. They just say "it should be on channel 822". I finally just gave up.

Moral of the story: cable companies suck @ss.

Not sure if everyone knows, but those of us with Charter were missing the game for almost the entire first quarter. Pretty tough kick in the nuts when we'd been waiting all week for arguably our most important game in a decade. I'd like to kick the Charter CEO in the nuts in return, and I just can't articulate I don't think how frustrating it was to have Nebraska-Northwestern on three different channels and the Gophers nowhere to be found. Ugh!!!

I feel for you. Up here in the far reaches of Northern Wisconsin, I was able to watch the Gophers, switch over on timeouts to MSU/MI and also NU/NWon channel 321 all on Charter.

I called charter and was told it was the fault of btn. BS i told them. Someone pushed the wrong button.

There is a BB game coming up on espnU(which is on another tier). I will be informing charter they will be giving me that game at no charge for today's ef up.

Top Bottom