Gray?

balds

Reaction score
has anybody seen, heard, whiffed a rumor,etc. about his progress this spring? He should be getting plenty of action with Weber in red.

Weber was interviewed on BTN last week and he said he is actually participating in everything except lifting.

From what I've heard Gray looks the part and can fling the ball 40 yards with a flick of the wrist.

There are free blogs on GopherSports.com. Here is a link to the archives:
http://www.gophersports.com/SportArchives.dbml?SPSID=38605&SPID=3280&DB_OEM_ID=8400

Here is an excerpt from the blog from the Saturday scrimmage:
"Quarterback Adam Weber took every snap with the No. 1 offense Saturday afternoon. Freshman quarterback MarQueis Gray took all the reps with the No. 2 offense, as well. The Minnesota quarterbacks distributed the ball to 10 different receivers in the workout, distributing the ball well to the wide receivers, tight ends and running backs.

The big offensive play of the scrimmage was a long touchdown pass from Gray to wide receiver Brodrick Smith which covered more than 60 yards"

http://www.gophersports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=38605&SPID=3280&DB_OEM_ID=8400&ATCLID=3707510

Hey, grunkie, you'd better take down that Alipate avatar, because according to GG, you are one who "worships these kids so much that you have to sign everything with an avatar of a high school or college age kid". You probably also "have a favorite character in Dungeons and Dragons".

God forbid anyone be excited for either of the two most highly-rated QB recruits in Gopher history.

Hey, grunkie, you'd better take down that Alipate avatar, because according to GG, you are one who "worships these kids so much that you have to sign everything with an avatar of a high school or college age kid". You probably also "have a favorite character in Dungeons and Dragons".

God forbid anyone be excited for either of the two most highly-rated QB recruits in Gopher history.

Would it be different if I put a Maroney avatar up? He isn't college aged any longer.

I didn't realize that I worshipped players. I thought that I was just hoping that they would join the team of my alma mater and be successful to give us a better team. Having a better team is more entertaining to me than if my team is bad.

Would it be different if I put a Maroney avatar up? He isn't college aged any longer.

I'm not sure. I'm not privy to all the mundane details of the GG "standard of excellence". Perhaps he would be so kind as to grace us with his presence and enlighten us as to what is acceptable behavior in his benevolent eyes.

I didn't realize that I worshipped players

If you have one in your avatar, then obviously you do. Just ask GG.

If you have one in your avatar, then obviously you do. Just ask GG.

Interesting. I just thought the picture of Moses looked really cool on espn.com. I saw other people with avatar's and thought I would make the Moses pic my avatar.

I wonder if having an avatar of a player means that I worship that player or if it means that I worship all players? I am a little more excited to see Bryant Allen step on the field this fall.

Interesting. I just thought the picture of Moses looked really cool on espn.com. I saw other people with avatar's and thought I would make the Moses pic my avatar.

I wonder if having an avatar of a player means that I worship that player or if it means that I worship all players? I am a little more excited to see Bryant Allen step on the field this fall.

Never mind all that - you still coming over to my house on Saturday to play Dungeons & Dragons? You bring the Mountain Dew, and I'll bring the Domino's.

Heck, I never knew that if your college football team has a winning program, you are allowed to denegrate all other colleges re: of topic.

Someone clearly needs some friends and has a low self-esteem if you need to try and recruit people and get support for yourself by bringing others into a discussion that was just between us. Clearly afraid of facing confontation on your own I see. Congrats though on getting off topic in only the 3rd post of the thread.

Someone clearly needs some friends and has a low self-esteem if you need to try and recruit people and get support for yourself by bringing others into a discussion that was just between us. Clearly afraid of facing confontation on your own I see.

Someone clearly needs some friends if they are going to argue about trivial things like that. Clearly afraid of facing confrontation on your own I see, since you're being some type of e-tough guy.

Nice sophisticated post trying to make it look like you're above him. Next time you rattle off that garbage, try at least spelling everything right.

Someone clearly needs some friends if they are going to argue about trivial things like that. Clearly afraid of facing confrontation on your own I see, since you're being some type of e-tough guy.

Nice sophisticated post trying to make it look like you're above him. Next time you rattle off that garbage, try at least spelling everything right.

Look we have the typo police. I actually enjoy fighting my own battles without needing to bring others into it.

Are you guys gonna LARP it too or whatever? Wearing capes and carrying toy swords?

You're so coooool.

Someone clearly needs some friends and has a low self-esteem if you need to try and recruit people and get support for yourself by bringing others into a discussion that was just between us. Clearly afraid of facing confontation on your own I see. Congrats though on getting off topic in only the 3rd post of the thread.

.....actually....he is allowed to bring people into the discussion. You did a fairly solid job about grouping a bunch of people on this site under the one category of having no lives so i think he is more than allowed to find friends

Great information, thanks

Great info on Gray everyone. Thanks for that interesting and informative reading.

Top Bottom