Will the spread next week be 8 in favor of Penn State?

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
I hope so!!

One of these days the odds makers will wise-up. Today they go slaughtered.

CHEERS fellow Gopher Fans!!

I agree with Don.. going into this week PSU would have been favored by 1ish... I think it's close to a Pick 'em.

What's everyone's gut? How do we stack up? I know nothing about this year's PSU squadron.

I know PSU beat Michigan, but they looked terrible at home against Illinois today. I think the homefield advantage puts us over in the end.

I think it will be a PICK.

I think it will be right around there as well. But I also thought the Gophers-Indiana game would open up at around 4 or 5 and I was wrong there.

I hope we open up as 5 point underdogs.

I think it will be right around there as well. But I also thought the Gophers-Indiana game would open up at around 4 or 5 and I was wrong there.

I hope we open up as 5 point underdogs.

i can't see it as that much. psu probably should've lost today to ill. its on the road. we're riding a major hot streak right now as far as our program is concerned.

What's everyone's gut? How do we stack up? I know nothing about this year's PSU squadron.

take advantage of hackenberg's mistakes, don't let the ground game gash us, be able to throw the ball effectively. those are going to be the keys. running will be tougher sledding against psu so the quick passing game (which ill used very effectively today) will be key. hack throws up 3-4 balls a game hoping their big wr robinson can come down with it (and he usually does) so our db's hopefully can make some plays.
those are my 2 keys, and with phil playing with some major balls right now, i think we have a dang good shot to get it done.

Top Bottom