Wow . . .

DL65

Reaction score
just wow!

Go Gophers!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I add the end of the Nebraska game to this thread - HOLY ****

Nothing breeds success more than success. OUR Gophers are believing in themselves, and good things can happen.

What a change of emotions during that game. WOW just WOW.

WOW indeed for the Gophers, but Nebraska WOW WOW!!!

Wow can be either good or bad. We have been on wrong end of those types of games for so long. Still shaking my head but smiling!

Brick by brick

Wow can be either good or bad. We have been on wrong end of those types of games for so long. Still shaking my head but smiling!

Brick by brick

As the end of the game unfolded, I couldn't help but think about all the games we have lost just like that. I've said before and will do it again. This coaching staff is for real. They have these kids believing and have brought in kids through recruiting who fit what they want both on and off the field. Great coaches, tough (both mentally and physically) players will continue to breed success.

As the end of the game unfolded, I couldn't help but think about all the games we have lost just like that. I've said before and will do it again. This coaching staff is for real. They have these kids believing and have brought in kids through recruiting who fit what they want both on and off the field. Great coaches, tough (both mentally and physically) players will continue to breed success.

I almost double clutched when I read who posted this. Thought you were the world's expert on epilepsy. You are right.

As Coach Z has told the players time and again: "Just give me 100% for six seconds at a time, just six seconds, and you will succeed".

Aaron Hill's last 6 seconds were timeless.

Top Bottom