Indiana Roll Call

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
Will be headed down there with three others, it will be our first trip to Bloomington for a game. Looking forward to it!

I'll be there with 13 other Gopher fans. We are leaving Friday morning. Staying at the luxurious Motel 6. We don't have a parking pass but we are planning on tailgating at the grass lots, just south of the stadium. Should be a fun time.

Will be there with the Mrs. Staying downtown. Will walk over to the game. (about 1 1/2 miles)
If you like beer, try Old Nicks on Friday afternoon

I'm heading down by myself on Friday morning, going to try to take in the Homecoming Parade Friday night if possible before I head back up to Cloverdale. Probably going to park in one of the grass lots to tailgate, but looking for a group to join up with (I will bring a case a beer with me for whomever I join up with). Looking forward to this weekend!

We're staying outside Indy on Friday night (were late to the hotel-booking party and there is basically nothing in/around Bloomington), driving to the game early Saturday, then back to Chicago Saturday night.

There is a group of three of us staying at the posh Super 8.

We'll be tailgating in the Assembly Hall lot --- come say 'hi' if you can.

There is a group of three of us staying at the posh Super 8.

We'll be tailgating in the Assembly Hall lot --- come say 'hi' if you can.

Oh yeah? There's a group of us that are also staying at the Super 8, and we will also be tailgating at Assembly Hall. We should definitely meet up!

MrsGopher and I will be there. Can't wait!

Just booked 2 tickets on Creative Charter flight for that morning. Will start at the GLC tailgate, already forgot the name of the bar, but then plan on checking out what's going on around the stadium. It'll be a quick trip and we'll be looking to take in as much as possible.

May need to buy some beers, I don't think a case will make it through security.

Coming down from Indy with dad and brother...parking in Purple (I think), near Assembly Hall. We'll definitely wander the lots and look for some of you crazy GH'ers!

Just booked 2 tickets on Creative Charter flight for that morning. Will start at the GLC tailgate, already forgot the name of the bar, but then plan on checking out what's going on around the stadium. It'll be a quick trip and we'll be looking to take in as much as possible.

May need to buy some beers, I don't think a case will make it through security.

Anyone got more info on the GLC event, their website doesnt say anything. 4 of us are staying at the luxourious Super 8.

To those going: have fun! As discussed in other threads, IU is a great away trip. Beautiful campus and best tailgating in the B1G. I won't be going this year but would very much like to return.

I read that John Cougar or John Cougar Mellencamp is a big donor to their AD. Maybe he will be rocking out in one of the lots :)

IU has a lot of cougars.

lol. Remember, you Gopher fans need to channel your positive energy. But, unlike the players, go ahead and get jacked up and stay there! Good luck today, Gophers!

It's a good morning to party, swing by for a beer in the purple lot by the baseball field.
nuja8y6y.jpg

Top Bottom