Iowa vs. MN. How do you think the teams stack up?

How do you grade the teams against each other?

• MN has better O

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • MN has better D

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • MN better in every facet

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • even across the board

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Iowa better in every facet

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Iowa better D

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Iowa better O

Votes: 16 23.5%

• Total voters

I agree with those who question both of these teams. They didn't play great competition and its hard to say what either team will do against legit Big Ten competition. Saturday will go a long way in telling us just how good or bad the Gophers and the Hawkeyes are.

I agree with those who question both of these teams. They didn't play great competition and its hard to say what either team will do against legit Big Ten competition. Saturday will go a long way in telling us just how good or bad the Gophers and the Hawkeyes are.

Somebody is gonna have to explain when Iowa has shown all this improvement, I just watched WMU v Iowa, the main issue was WMU not being able to block any defender. I also noticed WMU throwing on 3 and short, running rugby punts to the wide side of the field, and over pursuing badly on D.
In short, feeling much better about our chances.

Somebody is gonna have to explain when Iowa has shown all this improvement, I just watched WMU v Iowa, the main issue was WMU not being able to block any defender. I also noticed WMU throwing on 3 and short, running rugby punts to the wide side of the field, and over pursuing badly on D.
In short, feeling much better about our chances.

I am sure they could look at our games and ask a lot of the same types of questions based on the competition. Which was the point WolfontheProwl was making in that it is really tough at this point to get a read on either team based on the competition they have faced to date. Tough to see a massive advantage for either team heading into this one.

Top Bottom