It's Official: Isaiah Whitehead picks Seton Hall

BleedGopher

Reaction score
I figured this news warranted its own thread for those quickly scanning the board today.

Here's hoping Martin and LaChance have a great weekend this weekend!

Go Gophers!!

apparently missing the tournament every year is high on his list?

It worked so you have you give him that. Rule bending also worked with Danny Manning back in the day. It gives the legal definition of Consideration an added spin. Can't offer a recruit a car but you can offer the recruit's parent a job to generate the income that buys the car.

I had said I could be at peace with him choosing an eastern school. What I didn't think I'd feel is pity. I actually feel bad for him that he's wrapped up in these shady circumstances. He could be above this type of thing.

Wow, how many assistant coaches does that team have? Is there a limit to how many a team can have? If not, let's sign every top high school coach out there to bring their top players with them.

how does that pass the smell test? It isn't as bad as Derrick Rose's brother being a $200,000/year janitor at Memphis but it isn't that far away either

I know that after the fact this rings hollow, but we are better off without him. That three ring circus for a one year player hardly seems worth it. Honestly, who would you rather have, Whitehead for one or LaChance or Tum Tum for 4?

I know that after the fact this rings hollow, but we are better off without him. That three ring circus for a one year player hardly seems worth it. Honestly, who would you rather have, Whitehead for one or LaChance or Tum Tum for 4?

All of them. But your point is still good.

Top Bottom