BTN2Go.com server down !

Reaction score
WTF! BTN server is down ! Will they fix this before gametime ? BTN Facebook is blowing up with pissed of Hawkeye fans :).

It is obvious that it is a conspiracy to piss everyone off without saying "Have a good day".

Already discussed pretty heavily in the "announcement" thread...

I've been trying to get it for an hour - thinking my computer is bad...

I've been trying to get it for an hour - thinking my computer is bad...

Ditto. I was watching all morning on my iPad, thinking "Man this picture isn't too bad...who cares that the game isn't on TV tonight?" Ummm...yeah.

So I guess it was worth it's own thread :cry: Go the the BTN Facebook page and check out the comments, pretty funny!

So I didn't need to do an ipad software update?

When the BTN2Go.com website is up, you need to download the BTN2Go app for your ipad.

Wow. I have been pinging 166.78.92.186, btn2go.com, 208.92.36.89, www.btn2go.com and running tracert to no avail. I guess we are being punished by the Big Ten for ducking the UNC Tarheels and paying $800,000 to play a game in the desert that few can watch.

So I didn't need to do an ipad software update?

Two Harbors Guy,

What if you only have a laptop? My ISP is Verizon and I do get normal BTN broadcasts through Verizon.

Many thanks for any advice you may render.

"BTN2GO sucked today... It was offline... Bad unreliable app! It irritates me that the notepad app says I'm not on line or in Air plane mode... My network access was fine. I don't appreciated being insulted."
BTN reply-"Big Ten Network We are working on it, Cecil. We are so sorry for the inconvenience." That was 37 minutes ago

Congrats Big Ten Network! You've successfully united Gophers and Hawkeye fans in a common cause: Your awful app.

Follow @BTN_HelpTeam they are giving updates via twitter.

Tweeted at them earlier and they said their tech partner is having issues and it should be fixed soon. That was an hour ago and they are still sending out that response. I tweeted again and asked if they will have it fixed in time for Minnesota. No response. I just went to the apple store to get stuff to hook my macbook up to my TV. They better get it figured out. Take note college hockey fans. This is where our future games will be shown. #B1Gfail

This certainly isn't the first time BTN2go has been a joke. I had to miss the UNLV game last week because of work so I went to watch the replay on BTN2go. I clicked on the link for the Gopher game, and instead the Indiana game came up. As a result, I clicked on the Indiana link and the Gopher game came up. So I though, okay, that was weird but at least I got the game.

Then as I am watching the Gopher game, it suddenly switches to the Indiana game that it was originally supposed to show a replay of. I then exited that and clicked on the original link for the Gopher game, and the Indiana game still shows up. I then fast forward until it eventually switched to the Gopher game halfway through the 1st quarter, causing me to miss some of the game.

Foolishly thinking everything would be okay from here on out, the audio suddenly craps out, and a few minutes later BTN2go decided to just give up as the game completely froze...So much for my relaxing afternoon where I would finally get to watch my beloved Gophers in action.

SCREW YOU BTN!!!!!

This certainly isn't the first time BTN2go has been a joke. I had to miss the UNLV game last week because of work so I went to watch the replay on BTN2go. I clicked on the link for the Gopher game, and instead the Indiana game came up. As a result, I clicked on the Indiana link and the Gopher game came up. So I though, okay, that was weird but at least I got the game.

Then as I am watching the Gopher game, it suddenly switches to the Indiana game that it was originally supposed to show a replay of. I then exited that and clicked on the original link for the Gopher game, and the Indiana game still shows up. I then fast forward until it eventually switched to the Gopher game halfway through the 1st quarter, causing me to miss some of the game.

Foolishly thinking everything would be okay from here on out, the audio suddenly craps out, and a few minutes later BTN2go decided to just give up as the game completely froze...So much for my relaxing afternoon where I would finally get to watch my beloved Gophers in action.

SCREW YOU BTN!!!!!

LOL

sorry

Gopher Football forwarded my tweet to BTN. If it is not fixed by 6:00 I am going to call and upgrade my sports package for a month. Jeez. What ever happen to regional coverage? Every other network does it. I guess I will probably have to miss out on watching some future Gopher hockey games if they conflict with Penn State basketball or Iowa volleyball.

SCREW YOU BTN!!!!!

Same thing happened to me.

Just in case BTN2go does not work, try First Row. I read on here someone mentioning it and I have been using it while I was on the road. The quality is sometimes not the greatest but you will still be able to watch the game.

Via twitter 8 Minutes ago. They are still working on it. Blaming their "tech partners" and they hope it get's resolved .

Anyway we can blame Brewster or Maturi for all of this? :p

Anyway we can blame Brewster or Maturi for all of this? :p

Absolutely....they don't schedule North Carolina, we don't cAncel North Carolina and we don't schedule New Mexico State on the road. Three degrees of Joel Maturi

I'm guessing it is a server issue. Anyone know how many Big Ten games will be played at 7? Could help if it is only 1-2 teams

It looks like they're just going to let us stream the games live on BTN.com

Confirmation of above:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>BREAKING: Via <a href="https://twitter.com/BTNReinglass">@BTNReinglass</a> & <a href="https://twitter.com/BigTenNetwork">@BigTenNetwork</a>, here's the link to watch 2nite's <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Gophers&src=hash">#Gophers</a> game (BTN2Go issues) <a href="http://t.co/Qs27IErKph">http://t.co/Qs27IErKph</a></p>— Minnesota Gophers (@GopherSports) <a href="https://twitter.com/GopherSports/statuses/376464138744000512">September 7, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom