Lefties Lunkers Fishing Tournament

https://twitter.com/FSNorthGirls/status/375639863690678272/photo/1/large

Check out the names in the picture.

This is apparently a charity (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) fishing tournament for "celebrities and professional anglers".

Nadine, I didn't know that you're a professional angler!

I'm not sure I'm a professional anything, but it was a pleasure to play in the tourney today. Our team took 3rd! And I will honestly admit, I had nothing to do with that, except providing the entertainment. Quincy is actually an amazing fisherman, and our guide, Noah, caught the biggest bass all day. It's a blast. If you ever have a chance to come to an LLS event, I highly recommend it, it's my cause, and great people who support it. :)

I'm not sure I'm a professional anything, but it was a pleasure to play in the tourney today. Our team took 3rd! And I will honestly admit, I had nothing to do with that, except providing the entertainment. Quincy is actually an amazing fisherman, and our guide, Noah, caught the biggest bass all day. It's a blast. If you ever have a chance to come to an LLS event, I highly recommend it, it's my cause, and great people who support it. :)
I believe that dpodoll68 was insinuating that your too modest to admit to being a celebrity.

Top Bottom