WR vs NMSU

Spoofin

Reaction score
Who are you looking for to step up? KJ? Jones? Hàrbison will NOT play per Kill.

reason for him being out again??? that's not good news.

reason for him being out again??? that's not good news.

Violation of team policy. That is all Kill said. Did mention that he'll return "soon."

Focusing on this week I am looking for one of the freshmen to step up.

WTF is up witH these kids. Your getting a free ride, make the most of it.

Jones is not a WR.

Maye seems to be the go to guy, although Fruechte played decently. Engel had a bad one. He needs to step up. I have a feeling Wolitarsky will have some impact, and Maxx Williams will go bonkers.

Jones is not a WR.

Maye seems to be the go to guy, although Fruechte played decently. Engel had a bad one. He needs to step up. I have a feeling Wolitarsky will have some impact, and Maxx Williams will go bonkers.

If you are thinking Marcus Jones, you're right. Donovahn Jones most definitely lined up at WR on Thursday.

Well that's where he played against UNLV. Are you saying you don't think he's capable?

More specific... Donovahn Jones not Marcus. I watched him 3 times in Fall camp and felt he may be the best athlete on the field. Whether that ends up translating to success early this year or not - I am very confident it will eventually.

More specific... Donovahn Jones not Marcus. I watched him 3 times in Fall camp and felt he may be the best athlete on the field. Whether that ends up translating to success early this year or not - I am very confident it will eventually.

Got it. I agree with you about Jones. He needs as much playing time as possible these next two games to give him valuable experience for the rest of the season.

Thought you meant Marcus. Yeah, I think D. Jones and Wolitarsky will see a lot more field.

Wolitarski will start to show that all the California records he set weren't flukes.

Top Bottom