Gopher Football with Jerry Kill

husker70

Reaction score
Premiers, Tonight! 9:00 PM Fox Sports North.

Is that channel 9 or is it some cable program?

52 on Comcast in St Paul.

C'mon already.

Good, ya know, interview, ya know, Linsey, ya know, Whalen, ya know.

Just replayed the KO return, and I didn't notice it the first time, but Antonio Johnson makes an awesome come-back block on that return.

Unregistered User said:
Just replayed the KO return, and I didn't notice it the first time, but Antonio Johnson makes an awesome come-back block on that return.

I also noticed that the UNLV kicker came way down the field to be a tough guy and whiffed. It may not have made a difference (had he stayed back), but sometimes having the kicker as the last guy to beat can push a returner toward a sideline or slow him enough for someone else to catch him.

Also very cool to see coach Kill break down Nelson's long TD run. I never realized that there is also a read for Henry when he goes in motion. He was also reading the DE, and when he broke in, Henry ignores him and moves downfield, where he picks up the free safety for a key block. The DE went unblocked and ended up not touching anyone.

What was cool with that play was when they returned to the bench a bunch of players let Antonio know how great the block was before they even congratulated Jones.

Top Bottom