Overall Gameday Thoughts

Gopherdrummer

Reaction score
Was it just me, or did it seem like all the behind the scenes stuff was a little sluggish last night? For example:

1. If they ever piped in music, they would mess with the volume a bunch.
2. The pyro didn't go off during pregame. Not that we need pyro in college football, but they had it all set up and ready to go for nothing.
3. "Scoreboard Guy" was having a crazy time trying to get the down and distance right during the first half.
4. Some concessions have cash registers, and some don't. Not to beat a dead horse, but that's still a thing.

I still had fun at the game, but I just noticed that the heat apparently got to those who actually run Gopher Gamedays.

Speaking of concessions, Dinos by 213 and Famous Dave's below in the concourse were both out of meat by half. How does that happen when you have a game being played around dinner time? Definitely some money lost there as I also heard others grumbling about it.

Speaking of concessions, Dinos by 213 and Famous Dave's below in the concourse were both out of meat by half. How does that happen when you have a game being played around dinner time? Definitely some money lost there as I also heard others grumbling about it.

Same thing for the Dinos by section 137, out of meat at halftime.

I have never had a concession stand tell me "sorry we ran out" at Target Field or the Metrodome. It happens all the time at TCF. I don't get it.

I've never been to a game at TCF but all of this, especially the concessions, seems ridiculous.

Top Bottom