tv for new mexico state game

Go4

Reaction score
weren't we supposed to find out on monday if someone was going to pick it up locally? i assume this means no news is bad news?

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out where to watch it. I'll actually be up at my parents but I don't think their crappy local provider will carry it.

I heard Teague on KFAN this morning and he said they were still working it out, but didn't overly optimistic and emphasized it being BTN decision.

I believe it was mentioned during tonight's telecast that the nmsu game would be on btn2go. I am getting the feeling that will be the only access. Hope I'm wrong.

just checked the BTN2Go schedule for next week and there are 11 B1G games being broadcast. We are not one of them as of 10:23 PM pacific

just checked the BTN2Go schedule for next week and there are 11 B1G games being broadcast. We are not one of them as of 10:23 PM pacific

Since it was all over the broadcast tonight, I'm assuming this was just added. It just may not be updated on the website yet.

I also saw the BTN2Go announcement on the bottom of the screen.

Again, the game will be on Altitude 2, channel 682 on directv, for those who have that channel.

Top Bottom