Other Games thread week 1

Really? Who left? Or what changed? I don't keep up with them...

Lost 9 starters on defense and a heisman candidate qb who was replaced by a juco...I think they lost 5 starters on offense so 14 starters gone

Really good football game being played between ndsu and ksu.

Really? Who left? Or what changed? I don't keep up with them...

They lost their QB, who is in the NFL. Remember, they go heavy into the JC ranks, so their guys last 2 years and leave. So they don' t get a lot of stars that start for 3 or 4 years.

My word! I would love to have the bison qb in m&g.

They lost their QB, who is in the NFL. Remember, they go heavy into the JC ranks, so their guys last 2 years and leave. So they don' t get a lot of stars that start for 3 or 4 years.

Lost 9 starters on defense and a heisman candidate qb who was replaced by a juco...I think they lost 5 starters on offense so 14 starters gone

Oh ok I wasn't aware of this... good looking out on the info...

And don't forget, it will be hard all year for KSU to get over the recruiting loss of Devondre Campbell.

North Dakota State travels to Manhattan for a game tonight on national television. It will be interesting to see how the Minnesotans on the team do against a quality opponent.

Wow. That would really be awesome to talk about on a UND board. That's where you belong.

NDSU has had the ball the last 8 & a half minutes... wow... talk about controlling the clock...

KSU fans look stunned...

NDSU TD with :28 left, leads K-State 24-21

17 straight points on the road. Impressive .

Not gonna lie...that drive was f*cking beautiful

Their fans travel like its a Bowl Game... there was an amazing amount of cheering after that last TD...

Maybe the Fargo fanatics stop contacting us and start talking to the big 12 schools about how good they are!

I don't understand why NDSU took their last TO when they got down to the 1 yd line with about 32 seconds left. That basically maximized the amount of time KSU was likely to have after a TD, and with a 3 pt deficit all KSU would need is a decent return, a couple good passes and they're in FG range. Why not let a little clock run while you get set, run one play and then take a TO if you don't get in?

Very, very impressive 4th quarter and win by NDSU.

I'm glad we're done playing the Bison. This team would beat us 9 times out of 10.

I'm glad we're done playing the Bison. This team would beat us 9 times out of 10.

That is a really dumb statement! I watched the whole game tonight and came across thinking unlv would pass all day on them. I wasn't impressed watching 2 weak teams. Go bison I guess, I would bet big the gophers take it to them tomorrow if the opportunity arose

I don't understand why NDSU took their last TO when they got down to the 1 yd line with about 32 seconds left. That basically maximized the amount of time KSU was likely to have after a TD, and with a 3 pt deficit all KSU would need is a decent return, a couple good passes and they're in FG range. Why not let a little clock run while you get set, run one play and then take a TO if you don't get in?

Very, very impressive 4th quarter and win by NDSU.

You take the TO there to discuss both of the next two plays in case you don't get in. Simple strategy not well understood by so called "students" of the game.

Craig Bohl is a hell of a coach. Congrats to NDSU. They sure know how to play big. One of the most impressive game winning drives I have EVER seen. Seemed like it was 18 plays and every single one gained yardage...

I wonder what Bison fans think of Mr. Jenson saying that this win is the biggest in program history.

I forgot, which game got them a national championship?

Craig Bohl is a hell of a coach. Congrats to NDSU. They sure know how to play big. One of the most impressive game winning drives I have EVER seen. Seemed like it was 18 plays and every single one gained yardage...

And another.

That is a really dumb statement! I watched the whole game tonight and came across thinking unlv would pass all day on them. I wasn't impressed watching 2 weak teams. Go bison I guess, I would bet big the gophers take it to them tomorrow if the opportunity arose

He's a troll and is not a Gophers fan. Don't feed the trolls.

You take the TO there to discuss both of the next two plays in case you don't get in. Simple strategy not well understood by so called "students" of the game.

Exactly. With 32 seconds left and the clock stopped, you can run the ball on 2nd down (which is where they scored), but if you don't, line up quick and pass on 3rd. Then you can do a run/pass option on 4th...

Top Bottom