Other Games thread week 1

6,000 NDSU fans.

Stuffed KSU on 4th and 3.

On 2nd thought... a championship caliber (in their division) NDSU walked into TCF Stadium & left with a 38-24 victory against a very bad Gophers team. This is a *VERY* good KSU team... they'll wake up... & when they do... this could get ugly...

On 2nd thought... a championship caliber (in their division) NDSU walked into TCF Stadium & left with a 38-24 victory against a very bad Gophers team. This is a *VERY* good KSU team... they'll wake up... & when they do... this could get ugly...

Disagree, this isn't a very good kstate team, last year was a very good kstate team. Good news is kill is changing things here in Minnesota, these minny kids on the bison roster will soon be walk ons for kill. We are getting better so those around us will get worse

KSU is getting it together now. I don't expect a blowout. But KSU will win comfortably.

Ksu td. Nice. I can't help think Joel is bursting with pride tonight though. He really helped build the ndsu program.

NDSU is giving K State everything they could want. I can't wait to go find a KState forum at halftime...

Shades of a Mase game. NDSU boinks a FG off the upright...

That game back on? I started watching it tonight, but Western Michigan was god awful...

Did you guys see Texas Tech is starting a True Freshman WALK-ON as QB tonight. He's not half bad either. How crazy is that. He must have won the job. The rest of their QB's must SUCK.

Western Michigan with a TD pass by the backup QB who came in for all of 1 play. His first collegiate pass goes for a 14 yard td...

Michigan St 6/6 on drives in the 1st half. 6 punts that is...

BTW, the moron for Texas Tech that punched our guy in the end zone last year in the bowl game was also suspended for the 1st half this year. Interesting that it even goes across seasons.

SMU's uniforms are really bright. I need my sunglasses to watch the game.

Kansas St. takes the lead.

I'm still surprised June Jones hasn't had better success at SMU. Thought he'd turn them into a force. They are a good not great team.

U's volleyball team is ranked #6 in the nation and won their first 2 matches of the year today...

I haven't been impressed with ndsu or kstate so far. Unlv would pass all over these teams... And we saw what we did to unlv;)

#4 - WR for NDSU has been money all night.

I'm still surprised June Jones hasn't had better success at SMU. Thought he'd turn them into a force. They are a good not great team.

Compared to where they were when he got there, he has done one heck of a job though. I think they will compete for a conference championship just about every year.

K state will not make a bowl game this year

Very impressed with NDSU on the road against a Big 12 team that was nearly a National Champion contender a season ago...

Very impressed with NDSU on the road against a Big 12 team that was nearly a National Champion contender a season ago...

The uniforms are the same, the roster is not. Kstate is not very good. Ndsu is giving them he'll but neither look very good

I believe Kansas State is ranked about a 50 in the FBS by most ranking sites I've read. This would certainly be a big win for them, but it's not going to happen.

Top Bottom