ESPN Over-unders: Legends Division (Rittenberg/Bennett both pick over for Gophs 5.5)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

Minnesota

Over-under: 5.5 wins

Adam's pick: Over. I nearly went the other way here as I don't see many victories in Minnesota's final seven games. But Jerry Kill will record a signature win of sorts along the way, and Minnesota could start 4-0 or 5-0 before the Jug game at the Big House. I see the Gophers finishing 6-6 again but having a better team than in 2012.

Brian's pick: Over. The Gophers are a potential surprise team this season, although they've got to stay afloat in a hostile division. This should easily be Kill's best team, and a soft nonconference schedule should lead to a six-win season at worst.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/81860/over-unders-legends-division-2

Go Gophers!!

It seems like Brian is somehow turning a bit from his early tendency of downplaying the Gophs, or forgetting about them completely.

i think based on the schedule it would be hard to pin us on the under. obviously i realize it could happen, but the house money has definitely got to be on the over just due to so many winnable games that one would have to figure we'd get there.

Top Bottom