Wisconsin, LSU 2014/2016

NNerland

Reaction score
Sorry if this was posted, but a fellow Gopher Fan was just telling me about this recent announcement.

We all know how much we hate Bucky - but Barry wasn't joking when he said the Big 10 needs to step up their scheduling. After years of being the biggest hypocrite and having the biggest joke of a non-conference schedule the Badgers are dipping into a serious schedule. Good thing as Badger haters it means a few early season losses. We all know how well the Michigan - Bama Game went - big blow out for Big10

Wisconsin vs LSU 2014 In Houston
Wisconsin vs Alabama 2015 In Dallas
LSU vs Wisconsin 2016 in Green Bay

Wisconsin moved their Home and Home with Virginia Tech to 2019/2020

With 9 Big 10 games coming...they will need a couple of cupcakes to round out the schedule

2016 could be a big L year for Badgers.....First 5 Big 10 Games - at Michigan, at Michigan State, Ohio State, at Iowa, Nebraska. First 3 are crossovers against the 3 best teams on that side.

8 DAYS TO KICKOFF - 196 HOURS TO OPENING OF TAILGATE SEASON

Wow good for UW. That's definitely stepping up to the scheduling plate.

I'm not sure why all their games need to be on neutral locations, but I tip my hat to their scheduling upgrade.

I'm glad we're joining the mix with TCU as well, and I can't wait to make the trip to Dallas next year.

Go Gophers!!

I'm not sure why all their games need to be on neutral locations, but I tip my hat to their scheduling upgrade.

I'm glad we're joining the mix with TCU as well, and I can't wait to make the trip to Dallas next year.

Go Gophers!!

That is for sure stepping up the schedule, plus the fact that two good friends are the Head Coaches.

Go Gophers!!

Just remember that the game is another city once you get there. ;)

Top Bottom