One Week

ncgo4

Reaction score
Good morning Gopher Holers! One week and a day from kick off and I'm starting to feel it. We continue to get very little out of boot camp, er...I mean fall practice. Best of all there haven't been any major injuries, though as always we seem to have our share of nagging type stuff.

Kudos to the staff for keeping a real tight lid on almost everything. I suspect we'll use as little of the play book as possible against UNLV. Which we should win easily by 20 or more points.

My key to the season is the throwing accuracy of our QB's. With any accuracy at all we can use the pass, especially play action, to keep defenses honest and help the run. Go Gophers!

My key to the season is the throwing accuracy of our QB's. With any accuracy at all we can use the pass, especially play action, to keep defenses honest and help the run. Go Gophers!

Nelson is pretty accurate within 25-30 yards. If he can improve his accuracy beyond that even marginally we'll be in good shape.

Nelson is pretty accurate within 25-30 yards. If he can improve his accuracy beyond that even marginally we'll be in good shape.

+1 I expect that Nelson's accuracy will be a definite step up from Gray's in this range. Gray's strength was not the passing game. With the additional experience, better pass protection this fall, and improvement in receivers Nelson could very well surprise a lot of people.

+1 I expect that Nelson's accuracy will be a definite step up from Gray's in this range. Gray's strength was not the passing game. With the additional experience, better pass protection this fall, and improvement in receivers Nelson could very well surprise a lot of people.

I expect that to happen, but in addition, I am glad that Parski will be at the game and won't have to listen to Paul Allen and/or Dan Cole. :)

Top Bottom