Just curious. What is your agenda for the opener?

I've been reluctant to share my plan but in an effort to get this thread back on track, I'll be starting the day at Al's Breakfast. Then back home to pack up the truck for the Ski U Mah lot, not sure what time we'll arrive. We are typically towards the front of the line and in case they let people in early, I want to get things set up asap.

Well the first thing I do on game day is hoist my MN Gopher flag in my yard, and as this is a night game I will spend the rest of the afternoon finalizing some plans and packing the truck up for game while enjoying a few cold ones or a bloody mary.

I will head the Ski U Mah lot at around 1:30 in anticipation to find a couple spots in a decent area. While waiting for the rest of my crew to arrive I will toss back a few more cold ones and walk around the lot trying to meet new fans. I’m pretty excited because I usually park at the State Fair, but I was able to grab a few parking passes on stubhub today at a reasonable price and really want to meet a few more fans (especially from here). After that it will rounds of bags, beer football, tossing the pigskin around, all while drinking a few beers and grubbing on food.

If anyone is in the lot feel free to swing by and grab a beer and some popcorn from Peterson Popcorn, I'm not sure what car will be my main tailgating rig yet but I will update that at a later time.

Top Bottom