Register NOW for the first Gopher Gridiron Luncheon (Goal Line Club Press Release)

go4rob

Reaction score
GOAL LINE CLUB RELEASES 2013 EVENT CALENDAR
Trophy Games and Rousing Events Highlight Exciting Home Schedule

MINNEAPOLIS — The Goal Line Club, the official booster club of the University of Minnesota Golden
Gopher Football program, released its schedule of events for the 2013 football season today.

Highlighted by one of the Big Ten’s most exciting home schedules, the Goal Line Club will be hosting a
tailgate party before every home game beginning with the Thursday, August 29, 2013, game versus UNLV.
Goal Line Club tailgates begin three hours prior to kickoff on the east side of Williams Arena.

The Goal Line Club will also host five Gopher Gridiron Luncheons during the season featuring members of
the coaching staff and a number of special guests. Each emceed program will include a preview of the team’s
upcoming opponent and insights into the state of the program. The luncheons will take place at Jax Cafe in
Minneapolis the day before the UNLV, Iowa Nebraska Penn State and Wisconsin games.

Fans are also welcome to participate in another exciting game-day experience, the Golden Gophers Tunnel
Team.

For every home game during the 2013 season, Golden Gopher fans will have the opportunity to line the
tunnel from the locker room to the stadium and cheer on the Maroon and Gold as they take the field at
TCF Bank Stadium. Tunnel Team participants must have a valid game ticket.

Gopher Gridiron Luncheons, Tailgates and the Tunnel Team are open to all Goal Line Club members and
fans. Guests are encouraged to pre-register for the event on the Goal Line Club website.
For more information, or to register for upcoming events, fans should visit www.goallineclub.com.

About the Goal Line Club
The University of Minnesota Goal Line Club, Inc. is a tax exempt, non-profit organization and athletic
booster club whose sole purpose is to support the University of Minnesota Football Program. The Goal Line
Club shall provide activities as requested by the Head Football Coach and those of special interest to club
members. Such activities shall be consistent with applicable NCAA rules.

We really need everybody's support on these luncheons. We moved them back to Jax NE because we had a lot of success having them there during the Mason era and it's FREE parking. Let's make this first one a really BIG event welcoming the new year and Coach Kill.

Please "sticky" this thread so it stays at the top. Thanks.

Are these open to the average Gopher fan or do you have to be a part of the Goal Line Club?

These are open to all. You should be able to go to the web site and purchase a ticket whether you are a member or not. Thanks much.

Let's sell the first one out and show out support. Thanks.

Just trying to keep this on everybody's agenda. Thanks.

I bought 4 tickets this morning, wouldn't miss it. A great way to kick off the season!

I purchased mine the other day. This will be my first Gopher Luncheon...what should I expect?

It has just been confirmed that Coach Kill will be the speaker. There are also going to be two players interviewed. Music will be provided by the alumni band. On top of that, the food at Jax is great.

Just ordered my ticket, I will be heading alone so I hope to meet some of you while there!

Top Bottom