Vikes Stadium delay would extend TCF stay?

No!! I love the Vikes, but get them out if The Bank as fast as you can. That's the Gophers home not home to the NFL.

While I agree with you, Parski, what is the alternative? Make a FB field at The Target? If that could be done, that would be my preference too.

While I agree with you, Parski, what is the alternative? Make a FB field at The Target? If that could be done, that would be my preference too.

There is no alternative...I understand that. But as a diehard Gopher fan it's going to make me sick to see scrubbed logos on the field and temp bleachers in the open end...Plus other junk the NFL will require. It was nice to leave that all behind in the Dome. For as much as we pay for season tickets I just want to be in a college not a pro \shared stadium.

There is no alternative...I understand that. But as a diehard Gopher fan it's going to make me sick to see scrubbed logos on the field and temp bleachers in the open end...Plus other junk the NFL will require. It was nice to leave that all behind in the Dome. For as much as we pay for season tickets I just want to be in a college not a pro \shared stadium.

A pro/shared stadium will be for two years. Two years is but a fraction of your life.

Dayton figures that now that the Rochester thing is about done he will be the most revered thing in Mn,so he can screw with anything

Top Bottom