All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Class Finally Complete? Nope Chris Obekpa visit

TCU fans seem to think it's going to be come down to them and us for Boucher: http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?/topic/190503-mens-basketball-recruiting/page-4

Sounds like the TCU staff is really rallying around recruiting him. Fort Worth is a pretty nice place and a recruit like him could have a big impact in making their program relevant. I'm getting nervous. I hope Pitino has a Plan B for recruiting another big in case this one falls through.

Sounds like the TCU staff is really rallying around recruiting him. Fort Worth is a pretty nice place and a recruit like him could have a big impact in making their program relevant. I'm getting nervous. I hope Pitino has a Plan B for recruiting another big in case this one falls through.

Cullen Russo. Not sure if we have offered but ivexalways been under the impression that he would be plan B to Boucher. Plus he's from here so we would have a good shot and as a juvo would help balance the classes. Im not sure if he could push king for the starting spit but he could provide rebounding off the bench

I want Boucher as much as the next guy, but wouldn't go so far into saying he's a program changer by any means. Everything we know about him is riddled with question marks. And we don't know a lot about him.

He could be the Killer Frogs Kareem.

Don't they play in the same civic arena as the main HS team?

Saw a tweet from a JUCO recruiting site that Boucher will take officials to Minnesota,Oregon and Texas Tech.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A little over two weeks from signing day and Ellison has still only taken an official to Minnesota. A few weeks ago he tweeted that he was excited to take some visits but I haven't heard of anything. Anyone else?

A little over two weeks from signing day and Ellison has still only taken an official to Minnesota. A few weeks ago he tweeted that he was excited to take some visits but I haven't heard of anything. Anyone else?

The simple idea that he reopened is concerning. Add in the reports that PitinoCo was out recruiting other wings recently leads me to believe that we are on the outside looking in. Would love to have him added to the class, would only add to what is already an impressively athletic group.

The simple idea that he reopened is concerning. Add in the reports that PitinoCo was out recruiting other wings recently leads me to believe that we are on the outside looking in. Would love to have him added to the class, would only add to what is already an impressively athletic group.

I've definitely warmed on the idea of Malik with recent news and twitter reports. He has been under recruited due to a broken leg last AAU season. Malik is one of the better high school wings available, so he'd be a great get if he committed.

Thanks. If it's down to us and Rutgers I like our chances.

Yeah, except remember that he's a New Jersey kid and Eddie Jordan is a bit of a slickster.

I thought the lack of visits might suggest he was a SV but if he's on their campus, probably not.

From 18 hours ago....maybe reading too much into it, maybe not.

yes-gif.gif

Top Bottom