All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Class Finally Complete? Nope Chris Obekpa visit

Just curious, which 3 do you see as major?

Rivals, ESPN, 247, and Scout are the most well known. 247 and Rivals seem to be the most updated IMO.

Agree, I think overall 247 is the best one because it takes averages from all of them. Also it doesn't seem to be biased

Offers from Creighton, Mississippi State, Missouri, and Wichita State already looks like he has a visit set with Creighton for this weekend.

Mulder shot 46% (88 of 190) on 3PTs this year, 38% first year

Looks like Mulder would be a great get. I'd be surprised if we swooped in late and got him though.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

54% next year?

that would be the pitch from RP

You heard of this thing, 46% 3 point shooter?
Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 54%... 3 point... shooter.
Think about it. You walk into the Barn, you see a 46% shooter sittin' there, there's 54% right beside him. Which one are you gonna watch, man?
Bingo, man, bingo. 54% 3 point shooter.

Fat Pat: That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes in with a 60% shooter. Then you're in trouble, huh?

No! No, no, not 60%! I said 54%. Nobody's comin' in with 60%. Who shoots 60%?

Not that it really means anything, but the gophers picked up 2 more crystal ball predictions on Boucher today. Hope they can land him.

that would be the pitch from RP

You heard of this thing, 46% 3 point shooter?
Yeah, this is going to blow that right out of the water. Listen to this: 54%... 3 point... shooter.
Think about it. You walk into the Barn, you see a 46% shooter sittin' there, there's 54% right beside him. Which one are you gonna watch, man?
Bingo, man, bingo. 54% 3 point shooter.

Fat Pat: That's - that's good. That's good. Unless, of course, somebody comes in with a 60% shooter. Then you're in trouble, huh?

No! No, no, not 60%! I said 54%. Nobody's comin' in with 60%. Who shoots 60%?

7 minute abs reference?

Man is Boucher skinny or what. Still want him though. Thank god for unlimited meals for student athletes.

CA5trJsWAAAzY62.png

I suppose the name "Mulder" isn't that uncommon but I wonder whether there's any connection with all the Mulders who played basketball for Renville, MN in the early/mid 1970s. They were good and very tall. Several played D2 ball.

I suppose the name "Mulder" isn't that uncommon but I wonder whether there's any connection with all the Mulders who played basketball for Renville, MN in the early/mid 1970s. They were good and very tall. Several played D2 ball.

Considering mychal mulder looks to be a different race, very doubtful.

Joe Rosga from Cretin Derham Hall just committed to Army. I think there was a time when he was rumored to be a possible preferred walk-on next year.

I hope he has a great career there. Great school, and he won't have to play against MSU.

He was always going to pick a prestigious academic school. This one i knew about for a long time

per Pitino:

Recruiting - We have three scholarships still available and we are currently involved with several prospects for next season. Having three open doesn't mean we have to use them all, obviously. We believe we will have a top-25 recruiting class when it's all said and done. Dorsey, Dupree, Jarvis, and Jonathan all excite me. They will need to be ready to contribute right away! We hit the road again in April to watch prospects on their AAU teams for two weekends in what is called the evaluation period. Closing down the borders in Minnesota is vital! Thanks again to everyone again for their support!

http://www.gophersports.com/blog/20...on.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Go Gophers!!

It says on Boucher's team website that he'd like to meet Kevin Garnett...I think we could arrange that!

It says on Boucher's team website that he'd like to meet Kevin Garnett...I think we could arrange that!

Good catch! If he's willing to end his career with the Timberwolves, he should be willing to meet a prospective Gopher for a few minutes. Reach out, Kevin!

Good catch! If he's willing to end his career with the Timberwolves, he should be willing to meet a prospective Gopher for a few minutes. Reach out, Kevin!

He owes us that much. The locals made him the highest paid player in the NBA for a year or two.

Top Bottom