Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

I'm assuming he's getting the info from GI. Burns hasn't gotten permission to release the name.

I always appreciate it when you are able to verify something even though you may not be able to give us all the details. Thanks!

I always appreciate it when you are able to verify something even though you may not be able to give us all the details. Thanks!

Yup. A friend of mine is on Gopher illustrated and he text me that there was another visitor.
Didn't say who or what the source was. I told him to get back to me if a name surfaces.

With Kelly, Register and Still off the board, a best case scenario as of now would be Dior Johnson, Jamal Milan, Mose Hall and Mckinley Whitfield.

Just to update, the mystery recruit who is on an official visit right now does not yet want his name going public. We'll have to wait to find out who it is.

I would think Prashak would be a PWO so I'm guessing another official visitor.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just to update, the mystery recruit who is on an official visit right now does not yet want his name going public. We'll have to wait to find out who it is.
I wonder if that means he might currently be committed to another school or something like that. If it is someone who is uncommitted maybe DE Mario Osborne he had said he planned to visit Minnesota but I don't believe he had set a date yet.

With Kelly, Register and Still off the board, a best case scenario as of now would be Dior Johnson, Jamal Milan, Mose Hall and Mckinley Whitfield.

It will be sweet to have a clean sweep of these four. We have a battle looming on our hands. I would not even dare speculate who of these four will pull the trigger and commit to the Gophers..

More soon? I'm guessing Mose Hall commits before he leaves town.

More soon? I'm guessing Mose Hall commits before he leaves town.

Burns said last night that Still may be the domino that gets the ball rolling. Made a hint at additions to DL and S coming, which would more than likely be Dior Johnson, Mose Hall and/or Jamal Milan. Should be an exciting next couple of days!

I was reading a Notre Dame forum and it looks like they no longer have interest in Whitfield as he doesn't satisfy the foreign language requirement. I feel even better about the sweep of the four.

Burns said last night that Still may be the domino that gets the ball rolling. Made a hint at additions to DL and S coming, which would more than likely be Dior Johnson, Mose Hall and/or Jamal Milan. Should be an exciting next couple of days!

Id be shocked if hall and Johnson didn't commit soon. Milan i think was visiting Illinois this weekend, then making a decision.

Big group at the Barn yesterday they did everything to impress them. Great game and atmosphere.
Anybody know the complete list?

Big group at the Barn yesterday they did everything to impress them. Great game and atmosphere.
Anybody know the complete list?

Football: Dior Johnson, Rashad Still, T.J. Skelton, Mose Hall and Kiante Hardin (I think there's another one i'm forgetting)
Basketball: Jarvis Johnson, The Hurt brothers and Goanar Mar.

If this was supposed to be a secret, it was terribly kept.

The kid is obviously Winston DeLattiboudere. His last few follows on Twitter were from Mose Hall, Dior Johnson, TJ Skelton, Kiante Hardin, and Rashad Still, everyone who just took an OV this weekend...

The kid is obviously Winston DeLattiboudere. His last few follows on Twitter were from Mose Hall, Dior Johnson, TJ Skelton, Kiante Hardin, and Rashad Still, everyone who just took an OV this weekend...

And they'd be afraid of that secret getting out because why? He has offers from very few schools and hasn't commited anywhere.

Did they fly into Anoka?

Go Gophers!!

Looks like a PWO according to Burns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I had the same thought, I also noted that he's from the Green Bay area, the staff has something going with pulling PWO's from the GB area.

Pig Man, you shouldn't be posting info from a paid site onto a free site. If GI figures out the little piggy that you are, you'll be banned. Oink, oink!!

Pig Man, you shouldn't be posting info from a paid site onto a free site. If GI figures out the little piggy that you are, you'll be banned. Oink, oink!!

Wet Blanket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom