Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So did Coach Anderson

- Coach Brian Anderson ‏@CoachAnderson15 19m19 minutes ago
Gophers just got #BETTER

I don't Know, howEver I wiLL guess who it is by carefullY hiding my answer in this message :p

@Gobie247: Good news coming shortly for #Gophers. Was told new addition is just calling other coaches now then will make formal announcement.

Hoping it is Williams but the comment about special player that can play anywhere has me intrigued.

It's Beebe

I like this kids film at linebacker. He reads and sheds very well. Anyone know how many years of eligibility he has?

Great pickup today, Beebe looks like the real deal no matter what position he ends up at.

On a different note, it's All about John Kelly and Mykelti Williams at this point IMO. Sign those two and this class could be special.

Will they take them both or the first one to commit only. Seems like a lot of DB for one class?

Go Gophers!!

We might take both but if we get Williams I can't see us recruiting Kelly hard enough for the next couple of months for him to commit here.

We might take both but if we get Williams I can't see us recruiting Kelly hard enough for the next couple of months for him to commit here.

I sitll feel confident enough about Kelly that we will be in it to the end because he grew up here, has family here, and was a gopher fan growing up.

I have trouble with the bolded statement. I imagine Jerry is giving it all he's got, thats why he's our coach afterall. Kelly is a kid who ostensibly wants to be here, so I'm sure the full court press is on to land his commitment.

Go Gophers!!

So when we play at Michigan next, Julian and Jacob are going to Huff and puff and blow the Big House down.

Top Bottom