Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Too lazy to look it up but won't Hardin be (at least on paper) the 3rd fastest guy on the team next year behind Myrick & Edwards? With Jeff Jones playing the slot so much right now, I hope they put Hardin at CB. This kid is a stud.

Hardin swept the individual sprints at sectionals (100,200,400) and has a hand-timed run of 10.2 in the 100m at an earlier meet. That would definitely put him in good company.

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/MeetResults.aspx?Meet=238516#11344

http://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=4130278

Per Kyle G of 247, Blake Weber has been admitted to the U and will join the team as a PWO this summer. He played one year at a JUCO.

http://247sports.com/Player/Blake-Weber-32781

Committed last year at Prior Lake but couldn't get in.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/597372/highlights/184413379' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

He played defense too. I'd say he's a tweener LB/DB who will probably play special teams if he sees the field.

Blake's a great kid. Can't wait to see him in Maroon and Gold. He played more defense early in the year but those games got wiped away because of another kids NCAA issues. He started playing offense i think in October and then played both ways. Probably LB at this level, I doubt they even discussed offense.

I see that Sam Zenner won the 100m dash last weekend at the state track meet. I saw him play in high school a handful of times. He was always the best player on the field in a very tough conference. He played quarterback and other teams could definitely key on him with an average at best Eagan team.
It was rumored that his brother Zach was being looked at by Brewster, but when he got fired, that interest went away. I believe that SDSU was really his only true D1 option. He had a great career and now has a shot in the NFL. I'm not sure if Zenner V2 is better, but if not the Gophers, it's strange that his only real option was SDSU too.

I see that Sam Zenner won the 100m dash last weekend at the state track meet. I saw him play in high school a handful of times. He was always the best player on the field in a very tough conference. He played quarterback and other teams could definitely key on him with an average at best Eagan team.
It was rumored that his brother Zach was being looked at by Brewster, but when he got fired, that interest went away. I believe that SDSU was really his only true D1 option. He had a great career and now has a shot in the NFL. I'm not sure if Zenner V2 is better, but if not the Gophers, it's strange that his only real option was SDSU too.
This is the type of kid that absolutely needs to go to camp, if he did the coaches didn't feel he was good enough, if he didn't it was a lost opportunity. It can't be emphasized enough how important the camps are. I couldn't find him on 247 for 2015 so he wasn't on their radar.

Nice possession guy- but not great at creating separation so certainly would not be a favorite of the GH crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom