Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

Brown seems to be a pretty solid blocker for a WR really locks on the DBs.

Anyone know if this Redwine kid has any relation to former Viking Jarvis Redwine?

Sherels and Anderson just got some screen time. Mentioned our win against Michigan.

Duh. Should have recognized him. I guess the Gopher shirt threw me.

Looking better than Brown IMO.
Brown didn't get many looks and his QB really seemed to struggle wanting to pull the ball down and run almost every pass play but I did notice Brown did a real nice job blocking as a WR which is important in the Gopher offense. The Pinckney kid was impressive though, he has real nice size and seems like he could eventually end up as a TE in college.

Shaw look like a longshot based on that offer list. I wonder if we're looking at him as a safety since Sawvel is the one recruiting him. If not, color me surprised by the number of RB recruits we're after this year.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SunSentiel: Recruit Check: Davis digs Gophers, Liburd mulling MAC

Having options is never a bad thing. Trenard Davis and Travis Liburd are starting to find that out.

Davis, the American Heritage-Delray receiver/quarterback, has several offers and has attracted interest from Alabama, Michigan State and Purdue. Meanwhile, several MAC schools are chasing after Liburd, who is also considering Florida International.

Both Davis and Liburd are still planning official visits as they mull their options ahead of National Signing Day on Feb. 4.

Davis' Top 3:

Minnesota

Illinois

Florida Atlantic

Davis has already paid a visit to the Golden Gophers — his No. 1 choice. But he's in the process of scheduling a visit to Illinois, and FAU remains a viable possibility too.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...l-palm-recruit-check-1007-20141006-story.html

Go Gophers!!

According to 247, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, and Louisville have all contacted Jonathan Femi-Cole and are pressuring him to schedule an official visit. Femi-Cole is saying he remains loyal to the Gophers and it doesn't sound like we have anything to worry about.

Looks like we are targeting 6 DBs for this class: Buford and Huff are currently committed, seems like we land Craighton, and we appear to be leading for Sykes, Davis, and Rodgers, who have all taken OVs. That's 6 right there, not to mention we are in heavy pursuit of Redwine, Barnes, and Kelly.

Does Seth Green commit around that time? Could be a good couple days.

Top Bottom