Official 2015 Recruiting Updates Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Stories, Rumors, etc.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

After all those visitors this weekend ... fairly nice January weather ... a good experience at the barn ... I was hoping to get up this morning and see more commits to the U. I always worry when they leave without committing this late in the process.

I think the coaching staff prefers the players to return home and think on it for 24 hours before committing. With so many kids making a commitment in front of their classmates and teams at their high school I am not shocked we don't see anything until later in the week.

Go Gophers!!

We still haven't heard who the secret visitor was this past weekend. At least I don't recall hearing a name.

Go Gophers!!

We still haven't heard who the secret visitor was this past weekend. At least I don't recall hearing a name.

Obviously someone may have already let the cat out of the bag on this one but the kid and the staff don't want his name out there yet so I think it's best that we leave it that way.

per Joe:

Lemming had good things to say about several of the recruits in Minnesota's 2015 class. A sampling:

QB Demry Croft: "Nobody knows about him. I’m only an hour away from [Rockford, Ill.], so I go up there and I’ve seen him. I love the kid. He’s got great potential. He’s that good. He could be a big, big time guy. He could be the guy that could lead them to a Big Ten championship someday."

DB Antonio Shenault: "He's another big-time, four-star kid out of Chicago. Legit cover corner. He’s got terrific all-around ability."

OL Quinn Oseland: "He has an excellent offensive line coach at Sacred Heart-Griffin [in Springfield, Ill.] State champs again this year. Quinn Oseland has potential to be an All-American at Minnesota."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/289819871.html

Go Gophers!!

Go Gophers!!

Very good for a walk-on IMO. Just as big as our scholarship O-lineman.

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1471280/highlights/195411380' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1471280/highlights/120073378' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

check out that catcher's mitt on Limey's shoulder. Quinn's a big one
I think Coach Kill is about 5'10", so based on that photograph Quinn must be about 6'6'' or taller. He is a big guy and he is going to get bigger.
I think Beebe has the ability to be terrific at DE, FB, and MLB against power teams.
I like Kuehn's films, seems athletic to me and is very aggressive. I am actually relieved by the Kuehn addition, I have always thought the oline is a place where local kids could surprise ala Bak and Christianson.

Go Gophers!!

HOLY HELL!!!! He's a giant! Glad that he's going to be a Gopher. Check out his offer list. Impressive to say the least.

Go Gophers!!

Gosh, I love this kid.

http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/mn/saint-paul/eagan-high-school/noah-kuehn

My hard work also carries into the classroom. I have been academically gifted in many ways, but I also put in the time that other student-athletes refuse to spend. Whether that be going in before school to have a lesson clarified or using self-help sites online I will do whatever it takes for me to receive the best grades I can achieve. All of this has led to me being not only a great student-athlete, but a great student period.I have a 3.939 GPA which puts me in the top 5% of my class, I take more honors courses than I do regular courses, and all of this is done at a very academically competitive school. Those things have led to me being placed in my school's High Achiever Program and National Honor Society chapter. In addition, I have been recognized as an A Honor Roll student all of my trimesters at Eagan High School.

Finally, I have great personal integrity outside the walls of my school. I actively participate in Boy Scouts, where I am working towards the rank of Eagle Scout. I also am heavily involved with my church. I am a member of my church's Teens In Ministry program, as well as its youth group. Also, I have been on two mission trips: one to Arkansas, and one to New Jersey. Both taught me many lessons in perseverance and making the best out of less than desirable conditions.

Apparently not as much as he likes himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your looking at it the wrong way. It's a personal Statement from his NCSA profile for coaches and recruiters to see. It's suppose to be informative as he is stating his case as a prospect.

Top Bottom