Will we see a 2015 commit before one of the "big 3" or other 2014 recruit.

#1gopherbucket fan

Reaction score
Is there any info or news about when any of the 2015 guys that have been offered might commit or will we see the 2014 commits first? Any thoughts? I know the ''big 3 probably want to wait and see some games first,
will that be true of the 2015 bunch also?

Is there any info or news about when any of the 2015 guys that have been offered might commit or will we see the 2014 commits first? Any thoughts? I know the ''big 3 probably want to wait and see some games first,
will that be true of the 2015 bunch also?

Who knows. Certainly not I.

Never thought about this possibility and you blew my mind. I think it's quite possible.

Based on zero inside information, I would think JP Macura would be a good guess for the next Minnesota commit.

With the multiple scholarships that the Gophers have offered, somebody is going to show some interest in filling a 2014 spot(s). I assume Coach Pitino would be happy to accept any player that he offered. Therefore, if any of the Big 3 really want to come here they may feel some pressure to sign a NLI if slots begin to fill. Might be a domino effect coming... Hopefully, the Gophers will not keep quality recruits waiting in the wings and possibly lose some prospects due to the possibility of hitting on one or more of the big 3. I think the true test of this coaching staff's recruiting abilities will be if we get some nationally rated players to commit before we play a full season. I believe the 2015 class will wait to evaluate the program - that is what I would do if I had quality options.

I believe the 2015 class will wait to evaluate the program - that is what I would do if I had quality options.

That makes a whole lotta sense, but have no reason to beleive that these kids are sensible

Top Bottom