All Things Isaiah Whitehead Thread UPDATED 9/18: Whitehead to Seton Hall

Duly noted. We'll see what path the coaching staff chooses.

Remember- Minnesota is where we couldn't sign an assistant coach because he had a mark on his record from 20 years prior. It's not just the coaching staff choosing, it's the University. There have been too many scandals here in the past for them to wiggle their toes in this water. I know it's legal but it has a bad appearance to it.

Remember- Minnesota is where we couldn't sign an assistant coach because he had a mark on his record from 20 years prior. It's not just the coaching staff choosing, it's the University. There have been too many scandals here in the past for them to wiggle their toes in this water. I know it's legal but it has a bad appearance to it.

I wonder how Kimani Young got hired???

Maybe not, but one of Pitino's biggest mentors Billy Donovan did the same thing years ago by hiring Mike Miller's brother Ryan to get him to sign with Florida.

Very true. As I have mentioned this many times, Billy cheated like crazy to be able to win in Florida. Ask former Vandy and SC coach. He can tell you a story or two.

Go Gophers

Minnesota wanted him but not at that price. You can win nationally but it will not be by cutting corners. It must be done brick by brick and that will take time. Pitino Jr. will get very good players in time.

For as much as I would've liked this kid, this is flat out shady business. We'll I guess it's back to the All Things Vaughn thread.

He heard that Rashad is the dead mortal lock of the year to sign with the gophs...so he passed on us.

How is this not against the rule listed out here? The whole thing reeks of violations...maybe GW has some info as to how this is legal?

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/h...kes-significant-effort-to-clean-up-recruiting

The things schools do to get a recruit... Georgia has the history on this one. They wanted Herschel Walker for their football program, so to get him they signed his older sister to a track scholarship -- only Georgia didn't have a ladies track program at the time...

Top Bottom