and the pressure mounts.

On the one hand, I'm not sure our government has any business getting its hands involved in determining college football bowl bids.

On the other hand, I think our government definitely has business getting its hands involved in an antitrust practice.

*shrug* It'll be interesting to see, but I'd rather the government hold off on this for a couple years.

There's a lot of things that this government is doing that I'm not sure they should be doing.
I sure would like to see a D1 playoff tho.

I would think there are more important issues at the moment for our legislators. I hate the BCS as much as the next guy, but come on...

Don't you know that the key to getting out of this downward economic spiral is by figuring out a suitable solution to the BCS problem?

the celebrating that would spontaneously erupt would spur a missive run on the liquor store. this is the stimulus this country needs. The sooner the Playoffs are announced, the sooner the drinking begins and the sooner the market rebounds. its simple macro economics.

I hope this thread doesn't kickoff the D1 Playoff squabble. Ususally ends in name calling......

we need more playoff squabbling. the more people talk, the more likely change occurs. A little here, a little there, it all adds up. A grass roots movement at it's finest.

Term Limits for congress, please!! For crying out loud, am I sick of these moron politicians in both parties.

Put me in the I don't care about the playoff category. Take your best shot Schnoodler.

Top Bottom