Gopher coaching change part deaux ?

The Don has a loaded recruiting class coming in. Even with all the departures, all, but six guys return, still have Rau, Wilcox Boyd, Ambroz and Condon are ready to take the next step along with Warning. Still have five d-men returning from last year's squad. Schmidt hurts, but Alt had a crappy year and Helguson's replaceable. Gophers may be a year away from being a national title contender, but they should still make the tourney and win a game.

Absolutely. Super excited to have Condon back and Warning really came on this year. You can never count on freshman coming in and giving immediate contributions but I'm still very excited for the future of this team.

Absolutely. Super excited to have Condon back and Warning really came on this year. You can never count on freshman coming in and giving immediate contributions but I'm still very excited for the future of this team.

Hopefully, the youth will translate into HUNGER. There were too many nights this season, including Yale, where we played to the level of the competition or let them play their game on us. Give Yale credit...They played their game the whole way through with fantastic results, but talent-wise, we were their superior. They came with a different level of HUNGER.

Allright, I'm out, I need a Snickers.

Go Gophers!

Top Bottom