***OFFICIAL GOPHERS-YALE NCAA TOURNEY IN-GAME THREAD***

And we're out of the 2013 NCAA Tournament.

Way to go guys. Way to go.

If Don isn't gone by Monday something went wrong.

Yale deserved the victory. They played hard. The Gophers looked lazy and uninspired.

Fire Lucia!!!!!

Go MN State!!

Didn't deserve to win. Yale was better, which should be embarrassing for these guys, but it clearly wasn't. Can't skate around like it's family skate day with the Gophers for more than two periods and think you can win an NCAA Tournament game. Would have thought they might have learned that lesson after last week, but predictably, they didn't. Another example of Lucia not having his team ready to play from the get go.

More disappointing than the 05-06 team although Yale's a better team than Holy Cross this team had way more experience than the 06 gophers

Can't believe its over. I've defended Don prior to this but maybe its time for a change.

I'm embarrassed. I hope our team is too. Unreal.

The last 6-7 years have been embarrassing. First round Losses as a #1, #2, and several NCAA tourny misses. Time for new blood. It's been a looong time, (save last year) since we've made a splash.

Ben Marshall had 9 seconds to forget there...have seen women take harder hits than he did and not turn the puck over and then to lollygag back to help out was unacceptable play. Better team won today in terms of effort.

Seriously, how sad has it been to be a MN fan (Gophers and pro) lately? Disappointment after disappointment.

Ben Marshall had 9 seconds to forget there...have seen women take harder hits than he did and not turn the puck over and then to lollygag back to help out was unacceptable play. Better team won today in terms of effort.

Straight up. I hate to throw players under the bus, but Marshall was playing the lazy game that dug us the two goal deficit in the first place......it ended with Yale sealing the game.

Well now that the Gophers are out.....we can all cheer for St. Cloud. Beat notre dame. Go Huskies!

Why didn't Lucia use our timeout half way through the second period to light a fire under these guys. He just seemed to sit on the bench and wasn't pissed at the lack of effort.

Sorry to be pimpin the huskies out again, but they play Miami in a couple hours for a shot at the frozen four. Go huskies. Oh, and it was nice to see Yale smack nd around yesterday.

Top Bottom