Tailgating Canopy's....Where'd you get em?

GoGophers2005

Reaction score
I bought one from Menards a few years back but there seems to be another one that has been showing up in the tailgating lots the past few years. What I don't like about mine is that the legs need to go out at an angle and doesn't fit nicely in a parking stall, it goes about a stall and a half. The canopy that I want has legs that are pretty much vertical and fit nicely in a parking spot.
Help me out?

most of the canopies you've seen the last few years were purchased at Target, they've carried them as a seasonal item, probably not there now.

most of the canopies you've seen the last few years were purchased at Target, they've carried them as a seasonal item, probably not there now.

They usually put out the U of M tailgate items in July. They are found most of the time on an endcap in the sporting goods section.

There is also games, chairs, can coozys, etc.

I think U of M tailgating supplies will be a hot hot hot seller this summer/fall.

What's Target charge for one of them?

Mine was $150 last year. Keep in mind, not all Targets stock the canopy (at least not in the past). A friend grabbed mine from the Richfield Super Target. I'd keep an eye out at the stores and on the board come later in the summer. Folks are usually pretty good about posting where they saw them.

I bought one from Menards a few years back but there seems to be another one that has been showing up in the tailgating lots the past few years. What I don't like about mine is that the legs need to go out at an angle and doesn't fit nicely in a parking stall, it goes about a stall and a half. The canopy that I want has legs that are pretty much vertical and fit nicely in a parking spot.
Help me out?

I went to Dick's and just bought a Maroon Canopy for like 90 on sale. My personal thought is there is no reason to pay another 100+ just to have the U of M logos on.

What is expensive, and necessary, is paying for walls. When it gets cold you'll want at least one.

Top Bottom